Chapter 17

Soojin's POV

We were just eating and we heard a loud bang coming from upstairs. Anyway, Soyeon told us to let Shu rest for a while but..

"Make sure she will have dinner and breakfast. That girl hasn't been eating lately but I couldn't blame her." She said then looked at me.

I don't even know what I did.

Minnie went upstairs to check on what had caused the noise and-

"SHU!" We heard her scream.

We all looked at each other and sprinted upstairs.

Shuhua was on the floor. I felt a big lump on my throat.

3rd Person POV

Minnie panicked as she saw the youngest on the floor, so white and her lips were pale.

"SHU!"

"Shu! Shuhua, wake up, wake up!" She said as she continued tapping Shuhua's cheeks.

"Call an ambulance!" She shouted to the members.

She carried Shuhua downstairs to make it faster when the ambulance arrive.

Soojin, wasn't moving an inch. She was just staring at them, shocked.

Later on, rescue arrived and;

"SOOJIN, LETS GOO!" Soyeon yelled angrily.

"You two, stay here and contact the managers." She said to Yuqi and Miyeon.

- hospital -

The situation hasn't calmed down a bit. Shuhua was in the ICU and all the members were walking around, panicking and worried. Soojin blamed herself because she thought this was her fault. She didn't take care of Shuhua. But the members reassured her that this was no one's fault and just hope that Shuhua will wake up soon.

~

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝘁 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara