Louis's Parental Adventure

A/n: Another short one! Lol it's not halloween themed because I didn't think about making a Halloween themed one, so my bad

"I'm so nervous to meet your parents for the first time," Louis moaned. You guys were in the living room waiting for them to get home.
You laughed at his expression. He looked like he was about to be sick. "You'll be fine." You really weren't sure what he was so worried about.
"My face will go all red," he insisted, "and then they'll think I'm trying to hide something."
You raised an eyebrow.
"Maybe if I leave now they won't see me."
You scoffed. "Okay, my parents aren't that bad.

Louis smiled shyly and kissed you. "I know," he assured you as he tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "I just don't want to make a wrong impression.
You snuggled closer into Louis and laid your head on his chest as an explosion sounded in the movie you guys were watching. You admired how seriously he was taking this, but you hated to see him so anxious. They're so laid back," you lied. "They'll love you. Because I love you." You looked up at him and kissed him.

Just then the door knob turned and Louis jumped out of your arms and scooted a few inches away from you on the couch. You laughed and were about to tease him, but before you could your dad spoke.