Louis Becomes a Youtuber

A/N:
I've rearranged some of the chapters, so if you're looking for the ones I uploaded the last week they're called 'Louis Wants a Kiss,' 'Tewkesbury Wants it All,' 'Tewkesbury Talks to an Intern,' and 'Tewkesbury Buys a Poster' or something along those lines.
Also, y/h/c= your hair color!

You and Louis had been dating for two years now without very many people knowing. Sure, some people would post old pictures that used to be up on your Instagram before you privated it, or pictures from your  friend's Instagrams before you had them take it down, but for the most part people didn't know you were dating.

This changed when you had made the mistake of including a short clip of him in your vlog six months ago. You had been making a random "glow up" type video where you got a hair cut, a new outfit, and a facial. You were visiting Louis for a week, and so in one of the clips he had accidentally walked into frame. "Babe-" he had said before quickly walking out. You hadn't noticed at the time, but when you were editing you had been too lazy to cut it out. You only had 1000 subscribers, so you figured that it wouldn't be a big deal as that part was so short and like 6 minutes into the video.

You were mistaken. This blew up on tik tok and now the original video had three million views. You had gained 250,000 followers and a lot of them had been begging you for months to admit to dating Louis. Louis, however, really didn't like the idea of talking about his relationship online. He knew that if people found out you two were dating he'd never be asked about anything else ever again. You didn't like being harassed about the relationship either, and you were sure that tons of hate comments would roll in if you made it public.

Still, eventually you gave in to the requests for a Q&A, hoping that it would stop the questions about him. It took him a full month to get on board, and you had to promise to try skateboarding. You two didn't film the video until he flew over to visit you during the summer.

"Hey everyone," you started the video out with. You were alone, as you wanted him entering to be a surprise. You already knew how you'd hide the fact that he was in the video in the title, too. You'd call the video "Meet My Boyfriend," and blur him out in the thumbnail.

"You guys have been begging me to introduce my boyfriend, so I'm going to and then I better not see a single comment about it for at least a year."

Louis was fidgeting in the background, starting to get a little bored. You filmed on your phone, and it had taken you a while to get it set up in a way that could show both of you. Then, you had to drag over lamps from random rooms in the house to get good lighting. Louis was starving, and so he was starting to get impatient. You waved him over and he came and sat down.

You stared at him, and he just looked at you in confusion.

"Say hi!" you urged.

He laughed awkwardly in response.

"Apparently he can do interviews knowing thousands of people are going to watch but he can't do a YouTube video."

This got Louis laughing, which was a good sign, you figured. It meant that he would be comfortable enough to talk in detail.

"You can pick the questions," you told him. You knew that he was going to be choosey about what he talked about, especially because he would probably only be allowed to talk about specific things.

He scrolled for a full minute before you finally stopped him.

"Babe, it's not that serious," you giggled. You took the phone from him and picked one.

"Where did we meet?" you said, looking at him expectantly.

He laughed. "Uhhh..."

You punched his shoulder lightly. "You don't remember?"