Louis Doesnt Give You Attention

A/N: This is a Louis Patridge oneshot! Verry short but I promise that they get longer!

"Louuuiiiis," you whined, standing by the door in your pajamas. Your "pajamas" were just a really oversized shirt with Nike shorts hiding underneath, but you never saw the appeal in a fancy set.

"I know, I know," he sighed, his brows still furrowed. His back had been hunched over the desk for what felt like ages. Louis had promised you that by the time you had finished getting ready for bed he would be finished reading for the day. When you came back, though, his eyes were still glued to his script, his pointer finger gliding down the page as he read each line. You went over and fluffed his hair, causing him to laugh.

"You barely pay attention to me,"
Louis rolled his eyes, although you couldn't see them. "I hangout with you almost everyday."
You huffed and crossed your arms. He was right. Still, you were very bored. All he had done the whole day you were over was study or prepare for his new role.

"Here, come sit on my lap while I finish working," he mumbled, as if it was a passing thought of not much importance. Your heart squeezed. Of course Louis would suggest that. He said it casually, but you knew better. He was such a cuddly person, and you guys had barely actually talked since you had gotten there. By now he would be in dire need of a cuddle refill. You walked around the chair and sat down, his arms immediately wrapping around your waist. The lingering scent of his peppermint shampoo wafted into your nose as he rested his chin on your shoulder. He smelled like evergreen trees and mint. You snuggled in further, the combined body heat keeping you warm as he finished reading his scene.