Louis Grovels

A/n: This one is a request!

You rubbed your eyes. You were beyond bored. You had been watching a movie with Louis for the last 45 minutes. This sounds fun in theory, but he had terrible taste. But you were hesitant to ask him if he wanted to do something else because he was feeling down. He had just found out that he didn't get into varsity soccer like he had wanted to. You had assured him that not a lot of Sophomores do, but he was still disappointed. So, you wanted to let him enjoy the movie. Still, you were starting to grow impatient.
"This main character is insufferable," you groaned after a questionable decision they made.
Louis rolled his eyes.
You kissed him on the cheek. "What, do you need a diaper change?"
Louis laughed and you wrapped your arms around his waist.
"Seriously. This movie is so boring," you continued.
"I think it's good."
You ruffled Louis's hair. "It's not."
Louis sighed dramatically. "You're talking over all of the good parts."
You shifted so that your head was in Louis's lap. "What good parts?"
"Stop, y/n," Louis scolded. "You're so annoying."
You laughed and looked up at him, but he didn't seem to be joking. You frowned. "I was just kidding around."
"I'm trying to watch the movie."
Your jaw dropped, but he didn't notice. You got under the blanket with a huff and faced the wall.
"Come on," he said as he tried to roll you back over. You refused.
"You're so mean to me," you whined.
Louis laughed. "I'm sorry, okay?"
"I'm serious," you grumbled.

Louis just went back to watching the movie, and you alternated between scrolling through Instagram and Snapchat.
"Now I'm bored," he complained fifteen minutes later.
You ignored him.
He laid down so that he was facing your back,"I said I'm sorry." He wrapped his arm around you and kissed your cheek. "Better now?"
You suppressed a smile and shook your head. Hearing him grovel was a guilty pleasure of yours.
Louis kissed your cheek three more times. "We can go get Panda Express," he offered.
You faced him. "Okay. You're forgiven."