chapter 27🖤

(stefflon Don- hurting me)
(Ariana Grande - Positions)
(Olivia Rodrigo- Driver's license)

Orianna's POV
'Just waiting for you to show up.XXX'

' I'll be there soon.'

I really don't understand why I am giving into Brandon's temptations but here I am, going to meet him. I can be such a kitten sometimes, fingers crossed nothing dooms me up.

"And here she is" Brandon smiles, revealing those dimples I adore so much.

"You do know you actually blackmailed me into meeting you right?" I fold my arms and roll my eyes at him.

"Well maybe but it's not like you are meeting a vicious serial killer right,?" He folds his arms copying my posture.

"Yeah right" I roll my eyes again.

"Come in let's take a walk," he grabs my hand gently making my skin tingle.

"Why did you want to meet me Brandon?" I narrow my eyes at him, not that it's going to make him budge.

"I just wanted to see you. We still an item remember baby?" I continue starring at him, deciding whether to slap him across the face or avoid him. He smirks and continues to walk.

"Brandon Jones this is not funny you know' I look at him furiously.

"I know baby, I know," He smiles. I turn back in an attempt to leave but he puts his arm around my waist, sending shivers to my spine.

"Let go of me, I am a joke, a toy to you right? So let go" I try to push him away, his grip tightens to stop my movements.

"You do know you look cute right" he looks at me and puts his forehead on mine.

"Oh and you are more than a joke or toy to me okay?" He closes his eyes. Instead if pushing him away from me, I rest my hands on both his cheeks while our foreheads rest against each other, our eyes closed and his hands on my waist. After a few seconds I feel his warm soft lips on mine, I haven't noticed how much I missed this feeling.

"Someone bring a camera, this is so cute" a voice I know too well says, Brandon and I turn to see Emily. I roll my eyes in annoyance and turn to walk away.

"Oh come on Anna, you don't have to leave because of me" she fake smiles.

"What do you want Emily?"

"Me? Oh nothing honey, I was just passing and saw romance so I watched" she shrugs.

"Yeah it's over now walk away" Brandon snaps at her.

"What is over, you and Anna?" She smirks.

...
That's it for today, school keeps me busy but see you soon. Poetry and novels, te amo🖤