Chapter 29🖤

Zara Larsson-uncover
Olivia Rodrigo - Deja vu

Anna's POV

"SHUT UP!" i scream, sobbing loudly as i cant take it anymore.

"Anna don't cry, please" Leah begs while holding me.

"Anna don't cry, its okay," Eli says.

"Riann... Baby please listen to me, I'm sorry," Brandon says.

"Please tell me it isn't true it's a lie, she's only messing with me right Brandon?." I ask Brandon, desperately begging him with my words.

"Riann I'm sorry okay, I love you" Brandon tries to touch me.

"You selfish idiot, how could you?" I swat his hands away.

"Orianna..." Brandon says.

"Leah let's go" I say. Leah and Eli help me from the ground.

"I dare you to touch" I say sternly to Brandon as he tries to reach for me. Eli shields me away from Brandon.

"Riann listen to me" Brandon says as we try to leave. I turn to face him not because I care about what he has to say but to tell him one more thing before I leave.

"Fuck you and everyone who helped you play me, I hope you all burn in the hottest realms of hell." I spit bitterly to Brandon right before glaring at Emily who has been quiet for a while.

"Including you," I say to Emily. Eli, Leah and I walk away from the two demons with horns in my life. I am sure that even the cruelest demon in hell is nothing compared to these two.

"Oh and Emily, he can warm you blankets since he will never have the pleasure of warming Anna's" Leah says.

Author's note

Sorry it's short, I'm busy busy busy sadly. Poetry and novels 🖤