Chapter 20🖤

(Tinah Turner- what's love got to do with it)
(Bea miller- I can't breathe)

Brandon's POV

Somebody must have told her about the party or maybe both the Emily part and the party. The tears in her eyes made me want to touch her, just to feel her close to me. Now that damn Eli has her, he must have told her.

"So from here what?" Emily asks.

"Did you tell Riann?" I narrow my eyes at her.

"No,obviously not" she says. "But she was going to find out anyway" she shrugs her shoulders. Before I answer her I spot Leah and Eli.

"Brandon don't even think about it" Leah stands in front of Eli.

"Hiding behind a skirt I see" I smirk. He shifts Leah and stands in front of her. Leah stands between us and faces Emily.

"Come on Leah don't look at me like that, I didn't force him to the party nor did I force him to kiss me."fucken Emily just admitted everything to Leah.

"You what?" Leah faces me. If she didn't know then it means Riann doesn't know either, but why was she mad?

"What was Riann mad about?" I ask.

"What were you begging for?" Eli smirks.

"She knows about your flirting and using girls, but wow new information strikes" Leah angrily says.

"Oh come on, you wouldn't tell her, she is way too precious to you, you won't hurt her" Emily says, giving Leah a sly smile.

"Oh no honey not me, Brandon will" Leah looks at me. What the fuck, is she crazy? Riann will kill me right on the spot.

"There's no fucken way I am doing that" I look Leah.

"Then break up with her"Eli says.

"No way, so that you can have her" I yell.

"She's not yours anyway" Eli yells back.

"She's mine, mine alone" I grab him by his T-shirt.

"She's not some sort of property" Eli coolly says. "Not after what she saw and what she is yet to hear." He smirks.

"You wouldn't dare" I punch him square on the jaw. He falls to the ground and in a matter of seconds, I am on top of him delivering punches. Leah tries pulling me off him but i dont budge.

"Anna will be sure to dump you, let him go Brandon" Leah yells. I let go of Eli and he gets up to his feet.

"You have already lost her mate" Eli says wiping the blood off his nose.

"How the hell will you explain this to Anna, Eli?' Leah angrily says, pulling Eli with her. Emily is still in her spot, eyes wide, lips hanging open.

"What the hell was that all about?... Suit yourself anyway" she shouts as I walk away.

Author's note: school has me stressed like there's no tomorrow but ugh I updated anyway. 'poetry and novels'🖤