Chapter 31🖤

Selena gomez-calm down
Ariana Grande-dangerous woman

Anna's pov

"Anna" Eli calls to me.

"Hi Eli" I say as I make my way to him.

"Come on let's get ice-cream"

"Sure, so we here to get ice-cream?" I ask curiously.

"Uh yeah, sure" Eli gives a nervous chuckle and rubs the back of his neck.

"What can i get the lovely young couple?" The ice-cream lady asks smiling warmly at us.

"Oh no we are not together," Eli and I say in unison.

"Oh I'm sorry, siblings?" she asks.

"No just friends" I say.

"oh my bad" she says and we laugh.

"I'll have mint and chocolate please" I say

"uh same for me" Eli says.

"Coming right up"

"Are you okay?" I ask Eli.

"Me? yes sure. Are you okay? I mean I see that you are." Eli rambles.

"Hey relax, I'm fine" I say and reach for his hand to comfort him, only for him to tense under my touch but hold my hand nonetheless.

We thank the lady and walk out of the palour. Eli has not made an attempt to let go of my hand,so I hold onto his too.

"Isn't it quick how we move on" Of course that will be Brandon Jones. Eli and I avoid him.

"Oh come on Anna, I know you have something to say, you always do." He says and we act like we can't hear him.

We finally walk a few feet away from Brandon and I can finally breath. I had forgotten about Eli and I holding hands, it seems as though he doesn't mind.

" You okay Anna?"Eli asks, giving my hand a light squeeze.

" yep, you okay? "

" I guess, I'm sorry about Brandon. "

" It's okay, I'll move past him soon" I give him a small smile.

"You loved him didn't you?" he tightens his grip.

"yes?" I try to answer but it comes out as a question.

"Don't worry you'll find someone else, one who really cares for you."

"Well I hope not soon, I'd like to take some time from relationships" I sigh.

"Oh" Eli says looking everywhere but my eyes.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"No Anna, I understand,just know that you have my support every time okay?" He says.

"Thanks Eli." I smile at him as I wrap my arms around his frame, He immediately returns the hug.

"What the actual fuck Anna" and that ladies and gentlemen would be my ex boyfriend's voice, Brandon Jones,way to ruin a moment.

Author's note
Poetry and novels🖤 anyone being a fan of the big bang theory? Cause I am. 💜