chapter 6🖤

( I am currently listening to The fray- you found me and Halsey- Eastside)

Before I know it we are already dating and he prefers calling me "girlfriend" no longer Riann. I never imagined my self being with someone while still in school but here I am. Ashly still doesn't seem to like Brandon and hardly talks to him, actually never talks to him. Leah is used to Brandon and laughs at random things. For the third time Brandon is walking with us ever since we started dating. He walks Infront of Ash and I with Leah and they make a conversation about houses on the street.

" I don't really think your relationship with Brandon is good for you" Ash shoves a handful of pop corns in her mouth.

"Why, huh?" I snap.

" Because...Because he is older than you and from what I know flirts with other girls" Ash raises her voice then glares at me as Brandon and Leah stare at us,  I am not sure if they heard that.

"Age does not really matter and Brandon has a good sense of humour, not that my relationship with him has anything do to with you and your knowledge" I snap and walk to Brandon and Leah to avoid any more arguments with Ash. I really have no idea why she doesn't like Brandon so much. She must be trying to be a good friend but I can't stand but get irritated by her stupid accusations.

Thursday morning arrives quickly. When I get to school Leah is standing with a girl my height but lighter than me, Ashly is not with them.

"Hi" I greet both of them.

"Hello"They both respond and the girl's voice is a bit raspy but good.

" And you are Leah's friend I suppose?" My curiosity gets the best of me and words come out before I could stop them. She nods and smiles.

" I am Emily"

" She is my new sort of friend, not exactly new cause we have known each other for a while now" Leah looks at Emily and smiles.

"Ok, now tell me where Ash is" I change the subject.

"She must be in class, she said you have Brandon to wait for you" Leah laughs.

Ouch.

"She must still be upset about yesterday's argument" I say as we walk to class.

" Yesterday's argument? Give me more" Leah widens her eyes.

" She said some bad stuff about Brandon and how bad he is for me" I roll my eyes.

" A friend who hates you boyfriend, girl stay aways from such friends"  Emily gives me some sort of innocent smile and shrugs her shoulders, Not that I asked for her opinion. I don't  respond to Emily's comment about Ashley and just continue walking. Leah hugs Emily goodbye and Emily walks to her class. When we enter the classroom I notice that Ash has changed her seat.

"So I guess you guys ain't talking anymore or some sort of shit" Leah says and looks between Ash and I.

The school day goes by and Ash doesnt talk to me or Leah. I decide to tell Brandon and he says it is not really my fault that Ashley doesn't like him rather I leave her alone to cool. I instantly think he is right. He jokes that he doesn't like his girlfriend befriending lesbians but I know that he seriously means it.

author's note: I had a fun time writing that but hey I hope you love it...please let me know what you think...' poetry and novels'🖤