chapter 18🖤

'mad love- Mabel'
'Savage love- Jason Derulo'

Orianna's POV

"Mommy" I hug her as I make my way out of the bus to our car.

"How was your trip?" She smiles.

"It was not as bad as I thought it would be," as suffocating as the bus was, I didn't want to arrive in Seattle.

***
"Welcome home sweetheart" my dad hugs me.

"Oh I should probably go away more often if I am going to be missed like this"I smile.

"Why don't you just take a shower just to relax" my mother suggests.

"Yes God, I would love that" I make my way to my room. The usual scent of my room welcomes me and I realise i am seriously back to Seattle. Back to my usual home, Leah, Ash, Emily, school and Brandon. Oh my god Brandon, I forgot all about him the entire trip. I won't deny how peaceful it was being away from everyone, after a short shower I head to the living room.

"Whoa wait, there's a kid here" I say as I find dad's hands around mom's waist.

"Mom can I take a walk" I smile and pour my self a glass of water. I so wish to not meet Brandon, well I would like to see him but not now.

"Okay be back in time miss" mom says. I call Leah and ask her to meet me at Mrs Green's corner. Lucky for me my headphones are on high volume, I can avoid the world for a bit.

Author's note: enjoy the next chapters n I hope you enjoyed this one...Te Amo...'poetry and novels'🖤