chapter 4🖤

( while writing this chapter, I am listening to Taylor Swift-fifteen, enjoy🖤)

Right at Mrs Green's corner, there he is with his two friends whose names I don't know. All I know is that word has it that they hang out with a lot of girls and like being the center of attention. Brandon hangs out with them so why would he be any different to them?never mind that sounds silly. He walks towards me smiling as soon as he spots me, gosh he has a dashing smile and he sure does look cute.

"Hey how are you?, I wasn't expecting you to make it" He says. I look at him shyly and simply give him a smile that somehow says " I made it haven't I?" Indirectly.

"Come on, let's take a walk.' he instructs and I oblige. The beginning of the walk is quiet, we look at each other a few times and smile.

"You are really making me shy Riann" he says before turning to look at me. He called me Riann, why Riann? Nobody has ever called me that.

" You just called me Riann, why?, I mean everyone calls me Anna" I curiously ask.

"I hope you don't find it offending, I just like Riann over Anna" he explains and I keep quiet.

" Not that I have any problem calling you Anna or think it's bad, it is a nice name" he stutters. I giggle and before I know it I have already told him that he has a cute smile. He doesn't say anything instead he continues smiling. After about an hour of walking and having endless topics he stops to look at me.

" Now I have to go home, it is getting late and I suppose we both have work to do?" He asks and i nod. We walk to Mrs Green's corner, say our goodbyes and head opposite directions.

I get home and try to open the door, it is not locked. I wouldn't have left the door unlocked, I am sure I did lock the door. Mama is in the kitchen,cooking dinner.

"Young lady are you not supposed to be studying?"

" Hi mama, I thought you had to work till late today?" I lean by the rack a few feet from mom.

" So when I work till late you don't study? She raises a brow. I get a class of water while thinking of an excuse.

"Mama do you think I am capable of being a maths and science learner? I dodge her question.

" Yes I do Anna, you are very smart. You must have gone for a walk to think about that?yes? " She places a kiss on my forehead.

" Yes ma, let me go and study for a bit, I will be down for dinner" I head to my room and my mom sighs. I