chapter 24🖤

Megan thee Stallion- savage
Shawn Mendes- mercy

Emily's POV

"Don't go anywhere today, I'll bring pineapple pizza okay?" My mom says.

"Sure" I respond. I don't really have a problem staying home after the whole Daniel, Brandon and Anna drama. Surprisingly Anna hasn't said anything to me, she passes me as if we don't know each other, not that I mind anyway.

I am not as messed up as everyone thinks I am. My rule after a heartbreak has been 'just run and hold onto no one', simply meaning no strings attached. It was supposed to be like that with Daniel but I got my strings attached, leaving me in a tangled mess. Sarah is somehow the survivor since she sticks to no strings attached. I thought for once she would have mercy. Hell listen to me, I knew what kind of person Daniel is, just as bad as Brandon.

Not that Anna deserved what I did to her, no what Brandon did to her. If he wanted to be hers he wouldn't have kissed me, so this is not entirely my fault. That is why I asked Brandon what Anna was doing with somebody as fucked up as him. Good girls go for nerds, not all of them settle for 'good girl gone bad' and I could tell Anna was one of them. I mean she is the daughter of a doctor and a well known writer. Somebody like Brandon is only a bad chapter in her life and I helped her, surely I deserve a bit of 'thanks for taking out a demon in my life, it almost destroyed me'.

I have tried speaking to Brandon but all I get is 'leave me the fuck alone', love struck asshole. I stopped talking to him last week after he literally ignored me. Leah is acting just as bitchy for some reason. I assume the reason Anna won't talk to her is because she hid the party thing. It is obvious because the day Eli fought with Brandon, Leah said she won't be the one to tell Anna but Brandon will. It is either she broke the news or Eli did. I doubt Brandon had the guts to, I also wonder if Anna knows Brandon said she's just some girl. Christ these people have a lot of drama, would probably win an award if turned into a movie, I'd enjoy it with popcorns.

Author's note: I gave you a bit of Emily's POV, poor Emily is not as bad as we think but she's still not good... ilysssm..'poetry and novels'🖤