chapter 17🖤

(Lewis capaldi- before you go, Billie Eilish- everything I wanted)

"Emily you are seriously not going to parade on the doorway right" I say standing behind Emily who is standing still while holding the two cups. Before I can utter a word, the two cups hit the ground and Emily pushes me out of the way. I am still deciding whether to run after her or take a peek at whatever got her this upset. I run after her as she makes her way out the main door.

"Emily, hey will you stop" she stops to wipe her tears and releases a big sigh. "What happened in there?"

"I don't want to talk about it, I want to go home" she sighs again.

"Okay let's go, you can't just storm out of a party like that" I say and we walk home, well to her home.

"And welcome to my house, feel at home since my parents ain't here" she leads the way to her bedroom.

"Nice home" I remark, she smiles and sits at the edge of her bed.

"So what do we do now?" I sit next to her.

"He was in bed with someone else" she darts her eyes around the room. "With Sarah" she concludes.

"Sarah...the Sarah.." the brunette who was sitting next to me. I thought they were friends.

"Yep, just to prove a point" she says.

"What point?" I ask.

"That she can have him if she likes" she throws her hands in the air.

"Whoa wait, so you and your friends throw yourselves at guys only to score points?" These girls can really be the complete definition of stupid and desperate.

"Well something like that" she rolls her eyes.

"Talk about fucked up" I say.

"So tell me, do you tell Orianna everything?" She lays on the bed.

"I don't, or I do...I don't know" I lay next to her, I know this can go extremely bad that I might lose Riann but...

"I'll take that as a no" she smirks. I lean on the bed with my elbows and place a kiss on her lips. Riann is really going to murder me. I try to let go but Emily holds grip of my bottom lip with her teeth.if I try to pull away I'll be sure to end up with a bruise. Instead of pulling away I continue kissing her until we hear the main door opens, damn her parents must be home.

"Shit mom is home" she breaks the kiss.

"So your parents have no idea that you are really fucked up?" I laugh.

"Shut up prick, now come on, mom will be in her room for a few minutes" we sneak out the door and I make it out without being seen. Emily curses at me before closing the door and I hear her shouting to her mom that she just got home, adding liar to the description of her character.

Author's note: who can't wait for Orianna to come back?, I know I can't...Te Amo...'poetry and novels'🖤