chapter 10🖤

( I am listening to graveyard- halsey and Zayn Malik- they don't know about us while writing this chapter.)

The walk up the stairs to my room seems long as I take a whole minute to climb one stair at a time. I take my phone off the nightstand to check the time. It must be pretty late and still no sign of Brandon calling to check up on me. I did tell him that I am leaving for the rest of the weekend but he didn't seem as bothered as I thought he would be. For some reason he seems quite distant and occupied, maybe I am pushing too hard. He is my first boyfriend so for some reason I have been expecting him to be like those guys from the novels and movies.

I pictured my first relationship to be like that of Tessa and Harry from the book "After" but no ways, I should register that it is fan-fiction after all. I thought my... actually our love story would almost be the same, having arguments but still ending up together and our love growing stronger everyday. I don't want to be like other highschool girls who get heartbreaks from the guys they really liked. I remember our first kiss like it happened yesterday.

We were walking home from the library when we passed a group of boys from his class, Brandon held my hand as in to mark his territory. One of the boys called out to him and gestured to him but I didn't turn to look. He slowed his pace and looked at me. He then placed his index finger under my chin so that our eyes met. He smiled and asked if I was okay with meeting those boys. I nodded and followed behind him  to where those boys were standing. He introduced me to them and one of the boys reached for my hand to place a kiss on it, I smiled at his romantic gesture. Brandon grabbed my hand from the boy whose name was said to be Eli. Eli's caramel eyes met mine and we stood there looking at each other, before I knew it Brandon was already pulling me away with his hand on my back and a thin line on his lips.

I could tell he was upset but pretended not to notice. The tension between us was the only thing talking until we reached Mrs Green's corner and he stood in front of me . Jealousy clear in his eyes and I bid my tongue trying not to laugh at him. He sighed and said my name four times before holding my hand. I quickly looked away because I knew if I continued looking at him, I would only end up blasting into laughter. He held both my hands and said that he had been with a few girls but none like me.

" You drive me mad to a point that I couldn't imagine you with anybody besides me" he sighed again. He placed both his hands on my cheeks to cup my face and smiled. Our eyes met and I slowly smiled back at him feeling the deep attraction between us. One look at his lips and I felt mine swollen. He smiled and pressed his lips against mine while slowly moving his hands to my waist. All senses disappeared and I couldn't stop myself even if I had tried.

He slowly pulled away and whispered, " you are mine."

I knew that we were not just having pure love but love with obsession and I knew the hardships that were yet to come along with this type of love. I knew that Harry and Tessa's love was exactly what we were going to face, I just was not sure if I was ready to face it.

Author's note: for those who ask if I am a student...yes I am a high school student but a year before my senior year and I definitely don't speak Spanish... Te Amo...'poetry and novels'🖤