chapter 21🖤

Bea miller- feel something
BTS - dynamite

Orianna's POV

" Morning mom" I so wish the night would have taken a little longer, my head is pounding and my eyes are a little puffy.

"Who is he?" My mother asks. I pause for a second before packing my lunch box, debating whether to let her interrogate me or rush to school.

"What?" I ask.

"The boy you are dating, the one who got you upset last night" she states.

"There's no boy mom, Ash and I just had a little fight" I lie.

"You and Ashley fought a while back. Leah's mom told me," Leah's mom can be so nosy.

"It escalated yesterday mom, I don't want to talk about it." I know her next question was going to be ' what is the cause of the fight'. its not like I can simply say it's my boyfriend who flirts with everyone and has history with my so called friend.

"You guys are friends, I know you will get through this" she hugs me and kisses me on my forehead.

" I love you mom" I feel my eyes teary, not because of my mother's comfort, All because i have been fooled by exactly what she wanted to keep me from.

"I love you too Anna, now come on off to school." She sighs and hands me my keys. I have been turned to be a liar now all thanks to Brandon Jones.

***
As always Leah is waiting for me, surprisingly with Eli whose face is bruised. My gut tells me that Brandon is responsible for this, he is supposed to be the one bruised, not Eli. Whenever I compare him to Harry, he pulls a face but he is now acting exactly like him.

"What happened to your face?" I ask Eli when I approach them.

"It's nothing, I'll be alright" he smiles. Just like Tessa and Hardin, Brandon and I have involved other people in whatever is going on between us.

"Brandon did this to you right?" I narrow my eyes at Eli, hoping he'd tell. The bell rings and Eli goes to his class, I know he is dodging my question.

Author's note: I know it's bad...sorry dudes...ilysssm...'poetry and novels'🖤