Chapter 14🖤

Songs for this chapter...(I love yous- Hailee steinfled), (Normani- motivation)🎶🖤🌈

Brandon's POV

She dared think she is better than me, how dare she?.I knew it, I knew from the beginning that good girls are fuckers. I've been putting up with all her stupid actions, acting like a child that she even had the audacity to tell me she is too good for me. What the hell does she think of herself. She doesn't know me, she doesn't know Brandon Jones at all. I will ruin her and everything she has, if she thinks she is an angel she might at as well die and join the rest of the angels in heaven.

" Brandon, hey wait up...will you?" Shouts a voice behind me. I turn to see Emily, what does she of all people want.

" What do you want Emily" I continue walking.

"Is this how you speak to your old party mates?" ,She approaches and walks besides me with her hands tugging her hair behind her ears. I never noticed how funny her ears look.

"Sharp memory i see" I roll my eyes at her. " Are you not supposed to be with Dani?" I mockingly ask.

"Aren't you supposed to be crying over your girlfriend" she spits back.

"Did Daniel send you home, after all you are just a little girl to him. I seriously doubt he even notices you" I say.

"I am no little girl, you can be such a prick" she rolls her eyes. Emily Petal. The first time I met her she was in eighth grade and I was in tenth grade. She was just one of those new to high school girls who partied with boys in higher grades.

"You haven't told Riann right?" I narrow my eyes at her and she half laughs.

"Is that what you guys were fighting about?, No I haven't...atleast not yet" she smirks and I look away.

"But..I doubt Ashley will keep her mouth shut, she doesn't really like you...what have you done to her?" she tilts her head and smiles.

"She's just mad that I took Orianna right under her nose before she could dig her nails on her" I brag.

"What is a girl like Orianna doing with somebody as fucked up as you huh?. I was even  shocked when I found out that you two are an item." Did she just say I am fucked up?

" You didn't say I am fucked up when my tongue went down your throat last year, I probably was your first" I smirk.

" Oh please don't get ahead of yourself. Seriously though i just don't get how you ended up with the holy child... One would say the love between a demon and an angel, do you even love her?" She plays with her hair and I suddenly get annoyed.

"Her and I are together okay? Get it through your thick skull" I answer irritated by her stupid voice, this girl is fucken gifted at annoying people. Now i get why Daniel sent her away.

"You still haven't answered my question. You do know what happens when a demon and an angel fall in love right?" She slows her pace.

" I bet you can't wait to tell me" I roll my eyes at her for maybe the fifth time now.

"The angel gives all the goodness to the demon taking him out of the darkness, until there is no more and the angel is left without a single thing as prove of goodness." she preaches.

" You also believe in all that, you got that from Orianna right?." I know she did, only Riann has a mind for such fantasies.

"Well guilty as charged...I heard it from her but I was just scared to ask her if she knew that you are the demon sent straight from hell, whereas she is the poor naive angel." Emily really is annoying.

"It's a good thing I am not your boyfriend, you really have a shitty mind."

"Well you are the church girl's boyfriend and guess what, I heard all this from her," she laughs.

"fuck off will you..."fuck, from which section of hell is this girl from?

"Now you are getting mad at me for telling the truth, just leave her before you tear her to pieces dude, she is too good for you" I know that she might be right but no, Riann is mine, mine alone. No guy can have her except me because she is mine.

"Do you ever stop talking?" I look at Emily.

"I also wonder, anyway Daniel is hosting a party tomorrow, why don't you make it there and stop being a prick... see you there" she winks and walks away.

Author's note: Please check out 'After we collided', it's one of my favorite books by Anna Todd...Te Amo...'poetry and novels'🖤