DB&MS Characters GUESS WHO Game: Answers

I planned to give you the answers to the game from the previous chapter within the chapter itself, but then I thought "But what if someone checks out the game later and see the answers before getting the chance to figure it out for themselves?"

So I'm posting the answers here, as a new chapter. This will also give me the opportunity for a brief commentary. Oh, and I might as well announce the winner here as well: @DorianGray666

🎉 CONGRATS! 🎊

I'll PM you for your prize.

And now for the answers.

First off: Easy Mode.

1. 🐺 🏃‍ 🥊 ☕️ 😉 Keri. This one is the one EVERYONE got wrong. All of you thought it was Rhys, but Keri is the one who enjoys boxing, thus the red glove.

2. 😤 🥃 🔥 🔫  🚔 Callum. All of you guessed this is our "cheerful" detective.

3. 🐺 👟 ️⚽️ 🍟 😘 Kennedy. Again, all correct answers. Wouldn't expect less of you when it comes to the blue-eyed devil. 😉

And now on to Hard Mode.

1. 🐺 🐾 😖 😳 ⚽️ Horse... I mean, Horace. With everyone getting it right, I probably should've put him in Easy Mode. Good job guys!

2. And... 😠 💰 💎 🍷 🦇 Bolek. All of you, except for @DorianGray666 wrote Alec on this one. @DorianGray666 commented that if it was Alec, there probably would've been a smirking emoji. Good call, good call. Now I probably shouldn't add that particular expression when I upload another game (yes, there will be more games like this one!)...

However, the thing I thought would give away that this isn't Alec is the lack of another emoji... Any of several other emojis, actually, that have something important to do with his preferences. I won't say what they are so I can include them in a later game, but hint, hint: I'm not talking about an expression.

Anyway. Glad you guys enjoyed the game!

I'm still in the biggest writing slump I've ever been, but if I can't give you a chapter, I'd at least try to make some entertaining extras for you.

What would you like to see next?

Share in the comments!

Also...

🍬🎃🦇 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 ℍ𝔸𝕃𝕃𝕆𝕎𝔼𝔼ℕ 🦇🎃🍬