Character Interview with Rhys & Riley

Note: Rhys and Riley are here to answer questions by you, my readers. Since there were a lot of questions, I split the interview in two. Both parts were originally posted on my blog. Here's the first part, which I've altered slightly so it will be up to date.

WARNING: Contains some spoilers for You Are the Answer and We Are the Answer, so I suggest you read this after you've finished at least one of them.

*Rhys and Riley walk into the living room.*

Me: Hello, boys! Make yourselves comfortable.

Riley: You do realize that Rhys and I are in our house, right?

*Riley sits on the sofa and Rhys makes himself comfortable next to his mate.*

Rhys: Well, she created us. I guess she gets to boss us around.

Me: For a Beta, you take well being bossed around, Rhys.

Rhys: If I didn't, I'd be an Alpha.

Me: True, true. Anyway, our readers have a bunch of questions for you two, but how about you first introduce yourselves for those who are not reading my Dogs, Bats & Monkeys series?

*Rhys turns to Riley.*

Rhys: Would you like to go first?

Riley: Not really.

Rhys: Okay. *He clears his throat.* My name is Rhys Flemings and I am a shape shifter. Some would call me a werewolf since the animal I morph into is a wolf. I was born and raised in Woodville, in the Silver Bullets pack. The pack consists only of wolf shifters, one werewolf/human hybrid and, of late, Riley...

Riley: Wait, wait, wait... There's a hybrid in the pack?

Rhys: Yes, Galen Hardy. Haven't I told you about him?

Riley: I'm pretty sure I would've remembered if you had.

Rhys: I'm sorry! I guess it never came up.

Riley: That's okay. *Riley smiles.* Just introduce me to him later.

Rhys: Riley... You've already met.

Riley: We have? It's just such a big pack...

Rhys: I know. Don't worry about it. You've been with us for a very short while. You have all the time in the world to get to know all the Bullets. *He looks at me.* Now where was I?

Me: Something about being born in Woodville and the pack consisting of wolf shifters.

Rhys: Ah, yes. Thank you. Everyone in my family apart from one nephew...