Multi Character Q&A: School

I originally planned to give you Adam's POV as an extra for this month, but since that scene hasn't happened yet in Sweeter than Sweets - and thus would've contained spoilers - I am going to ask some of the Dogs, Bats & Monkeys characters what they love about school. Today I'll be talking to Rhys, Riley, Keri, Callum, Alec, Adrian, Vika, Sasha, Kennedy and Horace.

This extra is spoiler-free, however, it's not canon, and we'll be acting as if all of these characters know each other (even though Vika and Sasha haven't been introduced to each other yet).

Me: Hello, everyone! Thank you for coming!

*Rhys, Riley and Keri greet me politely*

*Kennedy grins*

*Horace gives an awkward smile*

*Callum lets out a grunt*

*Vika is busy checking Sasha out*

*Sasha winks at Vika*

*Adrian sees them and sighs*

Alec: What's the matter, Sentinel? You aren't giving my cousin your blessing to check your partner out?

Me: Aaaand... Right off the bat Alec takes over and steers us away from the topic.

Kennedy: Ignore him. Let's get on with the interview.

Me: You seem awfully eager. I never thought of you as the school-loving type.

Kennedy: There are cool things about school. I get to meet up with my human friends and we get to play soccer after hours.

Me: But, of course! I should've known 'soccer' would come out of your mouth.

Kennedy: *grinning again* I'm into the good stuff.

Alec: *smirking* You and I have very different definitions of 'the good stuff', Uncle Kennedy.

Me: Alec, please don't corrupt the boy!

Alec: What are you talking about? What I'm into...

*licks his lips then bites the lower one*

*Adrian is focused on his mouth*

Alec:... Is ice cream and milkshakes.

*I relax in my chair*

Alec: Oh, and there's always fucking.

Me: Alec, please. We have two teens.

Alec: And one of them is old enough to hook up. *looks at Horace* Would this be your favorite thing about school? Checking out the cute boys? Or are you into a teacher?

Horace: *beat red and mumbling* It's actually the same things that Kennedy mentioned...

Alec: Ah, yes. Copy someone else. You do look like the type who follows.