DB&MS Characters: What They Want for Their Birthdays

I was wondering what the topic of this month's extra should be and since I had my birthday last week, I figured "birthday" would be the topic.

Today I'm going to ask the main characters what they'd like to have for their birthdays and there's a bonus: since you enjoy their pets, the three animals will also answer that question!

Let's get started, in the order of the books...

--- RHYS, RILEY, LUNA ---

Me: So, Rhys, what would you like for your birthday?

Rhys: I would like to take Riley on a vacation.

Riley: That's so sweet!

Me: No, you misunderstood: what would you like for your birthday? Not what you'd get Riley for his.

Rhys: More time with Riley is the best present I could get.

Me: *sighs* I guess there's no point in asking you what you'd like, Riley?

Riley: *beaming*A vacation with Rhys!

Me: Any particular destination?

Rhys: It doesn't matter, as long as we are together.

Me: And you, Luna?

Luna: *wagging her tail gracefully* A vacation with Rhys and Riley!

Riley: Wait, since when can Luna talk?

Me: She speaks during non-canon extras like this one.

Riley: *petting Luna on her head* Such a clever girl!

--- KERI, CALLUM ---

Me: Guys, we are here to talk about birthdays! More specifically...

Callum: I don't celebrate mine. Well, I take my family out for dinner because they'd nag me if I don't, but that's about it.

Me: *raising voice* More specifically... What you'd each like for your birthday. Keri?

Keri: I don't know. Some new equipment for the community gym will be great.

Me: You. You! What would you like for yourself? Why do you Bullets always include other people when it comes to your presents?

*Keri lifts an eyebrow*

Me: I was at Rhys and Riley's before I came here.

Keri: Oh, I see. Well, I'd also be using that equipment so it's kind of for myself.

Me: *facepalms* Moving on: Callum, what would you like?

Callum: I'm trying to live a healthier life these days so...

Me: Let me guess: you'd also use that equipment.

*Callum just shrugs*

Me: That's it! I'm going to Alec. There's no way he wouldn't ask for something for himself.

--- ALEC, ADRIAN, LUCA, BEAR ---

Me: *slumps on Alec's couch* Tell me you want something for yourself for your birthday?

Alec: Why wouldn't I?

Adrian: Sorry, but why are Bear and I here?

Me: I'm asking main characters and their pets what they'd want for their birthdays. Alec?

Alec: *looks at Adrian and grins* A sex dungeon.

Me: Great choice. Moving on. Adrian?

Adrian: *blushing slightly* How-how is that a great choice?

Me: It just is. So: your birthday present?

Adrian: *still flustered* I don't know. Something for...

Me: Don't say something for Bear.

Adrian: *sighs* I'd like a nice meal. I don't usually have the time or strength to cook after a long day at work, so that would be... Well, nice.

Me: Also great choice. Luca? And yes, in non-canon extras your pets can talk.

Adrian: They can?

Alec: Wouldn't surprise me if the bastard can do it.

Bear: *bouncing in his spot* Yes, yes! We can, we can!

Luca: Whether you've earned the privilege of conversing with me is a different issue altogether. *slowly stretches*

Me: Yeah, yeah, answer already.

*Luca narrows his eyes at me*

Me: If you please would.

Luca: A king-sized bed, all for myself.

Bear: And I want lots of toys so Adrian and I can play together.

Luca: No one asked you.

Me: I was about to.

Alec: *smirking* Adrian can play with me and the toys in my bedroom.

Bear: *wagging tail like crazy* You have toys?

Luca: You don't want to put those in your mouth.

Adrian: *really flustered now and very red in the face* Can we change the topic?

Me: I'm heading over to Kennedy's; you guys do what you want.

--- KENNEDY ---

Me: Hey, Kennedy! I'm here to ask you what you'd like for your birthday.

Kennedy: I know. I heard from Rhys and Riley. And Keri and Callum. And apparently Luna talks now; that's cool.

Me: So, what do you want?

Kennedy: *hands me a sheet of paper* Here's a list of video games. I also want new sneakers and a soccer ball. That's all.

Me: *looking over the list with the dozen or so games and muttering* All, huh?

Kennedy: What about my mate?

Me: *still going through the list* What about her?

Kennedy: You asked all the main couples to gather so you could speak to them, but I don't see her around.

Me: That's because timeline-wise, you still don't know who she is. But: I think she'd appreciate some video games. And a soccer ball.

Kennedy: *grinning* She sounds awesome.

-----

That's it for this extra! If you enjoyed it, please give it a VOTE! Also: what would YOU like for your birthday?