Kennedy's Story: Title, Cover, Blurb & Teaser

I'm currently writing Alec's story - Sweeter than Sweets, but Kennedy's next on the list. And since it's the month of love, I decided to give you something connected to one of the most loved Dogs, Bats and Monkeys characters: the one, the only, the bright-eyed, cocky teen. Here's some info about Kennedy's story.

More than Friends, Maybe - Dogs, Bats & Monkeys series, Book 4

Themes & Genres: Teen Fiction, Romance, coming of age, first love, soulmates, supernatural, shifters, vampires

Blurb:

He's clever, cocky, confident. She isn't impressed.

Wolf shifter Kennedy Flemings is one of the Silver Bullets' pack most beloved members. Athletic, charismatic and outgoing, he's a hit with all the girls and their hearts flutter in anticipation as his sixteen birthday approaches. Once he reaches that age, he'd be able to recognize his mate. Each shifter girl is excited at the possibility that she could be the lucky one that Fate has bound to Kennedy. But summer ends and a new girl arrives in town. A girl Kennedy seems to be interested in. She couldn't possibly be The One, right? After all, mating between shifters and vampires are extremely rare.

Veronica Craig is surprised when on the first day at her new school, a bright-eyed shifter boy greets her as an old friend. It takes her a moment to recognize him as the boy she'd met once, briefly, a few years back. But she and Kennedy turn out to have a lot in common so when he offers friendship, she's happy to spend more time with him; when he's flirting though, she's not as keen. The young shifter flirts with all of the girls, so it doesn't have to mean anything, does it?

The Flemings already have a painful history with vampires. But Veronica and her parents are nothing like the vampires they've had dealings with before so it's okay if Kennedy is friends with her. But what if after his sixteenth birthday, it turns out that Vero could be more than a friend?

And could Kennedy convince her - a girl unable to perceive a mate bond - of the debt of his feelings?

Join Kennedy as he tries to win the affections of the only girl who's ever turned him down.

Teaser:

"Kennedy, why are you looking at me like that?"

"Remember when I told you that maybe we are meant to be together? Turns out we are."

-----

So, yeah. To all of you who are shipping Kennedy and Horace: sorry, but I've said years ago that Kennedy's story is going to be a straight romance. There are many types of love and the one between these two boys is platonic.

I hope you are still going to enjoy the book. And yes, Horace is going to play a big part in it, just not as Kennedy's soulmate. Actually, if you've read Sentiments & Reason (Keri's story), then you already know who Horace's mate is.

Please support this extra with a VOTE if you enjoyed it and have a great time wattpadding!