Ask Kennedy (A Character Interview)

The Wise Kid: Kennedy Answers Your Questions about Shapeshifters and Supernatural Beings

Note: Some time ago, I asked you if you had any questions for Kennedy and then created an interview based on what you wanted to know. That interview was originally part of my post for the Wattpad Block Party - Winter Edition III, hosted by Kelly Anne Blount, but today I'm sharing it with you here.

 That interview was originally part of my post for the Wattpad Block Party - Winter Edition III, hosted by Kelly Anne Blount, but today I'm sharing it with you here

*Kennedy walks into the room and makes himself comfortable on the couch.*

Me: Hey, you are on time.

Kennedy: What kind of man will I be, if I make a lady wait?

*He winks at me and reaches into the bowl of popcorn that I've left on the table between our seats. He then leans back, putting his left ankle on top of his right knee and starts to munch on the popcorn he just took.*

Me: When I asked my readers what Dogs, Bats & Monkeys extra they'd want for Christmas, a one-shot with Alec and Riley was the most requested, but an interview with you came at a close second so it was no surprise that when I asked if they wanted the interview as part of my Wattpad Block Party post, they said yes; I even have some questions for you that they prepared.

Kennedy *grinning*: Great! You know I live to please the girls.

Me *sighing*: This is kind of disturbing coming from a thirteen year old...

Kennedy: I am what you made me. Plus, you know I'm just messing around.

Me*muttering*: And I'll make sure you stick to just compliments, light flirting and winking until you are older. *louder* Let's just move on and answer the questions, okay?

Kennedy *still grinning*: Sure.

Me: What's your favorite book and why?

Kennedy *pauses as he was reaching towards the popcorn bowl again, then aims his bright-eyed gaze at me*: Really?

Me *shrugging*: One of my readers wanted to know.

*He grabs a handful of popcorn, then leans back on the couch.*

Kennedy *talks while chewing*: I do sports. I don't to books. *swallows* Well, maybe mangas. Do mangas count? 'Cause if they do: Assassination Classroom by Yusei Matsui.

Me: I love that one!

Kennedy: Which is probably why you picked it as my answer. *shoves all of the popcorn from his hand into his mouth*

Me: Your table manners are impressive.

Kennedy: I'm a growing wolf shifter; I need nourishment. Gotta be strong for my mate when I find them. *winks again*