Milkshake Recipe: The One Riley Made for Alec

I'm always thinking of new types of extras to give you and this month was no exception. Twice now (in the Alec and Riley one-shot in this book and in Sweeter than Sweets), Riley has made a vanilla and honey milkshake for our favorite halfbreed, so I figured: why not give you the recipe?

 Twice now (in the Alec and Riley one-shot in this book and in Sweeter than Sweets), Riley has made a vanilla and honey milkshake for our favorite halfbreed, so I figured: why not give you the recipe?

Today we are going to make a vanilla and honey milkshake that would sate even Alec's (and hopefully yours) sweet tooth.

Ingredients:

• 160-175 grams of vanilla ice cream

• 1/3 cup (about 80ml) of whole milk

• 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract

• 1/5 cup of honey

• a couple of more tablespoons of honey for decoration (optional)

• ground cinnamon

• whipped cream (optional)

Appliances:

• an electric blender

How to make the milkshake:

1. Put a glass in the fridge to cool down.

2. Put the ice cream, milk, vanilla extract and honey in the blender. If you want a more cinnamon-y taste, add a couple of pinches of ground cinnamon before you blend; if you want a less cinnamon-y taste, use the cinnamon powder only for decoration later on.

3. Blend until smooth.

4. Take out the chilled glass and smear its insides with a bit of honey.

5. Pour the blended mix into the glass.

6. Spray some whipped cream on top and add a couple of pinches of cinnamon for decoration. You could also drip a little bit more honey on top.

7. Add a funky straw and enjoy your yummy, sweet and creamy milkshake!

So what do you think?

Would you try this recipe out? Maybe think of Alec while you sip your milkshake?

Do you even drink milkshakes and if so, which flavors are your favorite?

Thanks for checking the new extra out! I'd really like to hear your opinions on the milkshake so drop me a comment if you ever make it! 💛

PS: Would you be interested in other recipes of food/drinks my characters enjoy or at least tried to make?