Character Interview with Rhys & Riley (PART II)

Note: Rhys and Riley are here to answer questions from you, my readers. Since there were a lot of questions, I split the interview in two. Both parts were originally posted on my blog. Here's the second part, which I've altered slightly so it will be up to date.

WARNING: Contains some spoilers for You Are the Answer and We Are the Answer, so I suggest you read this after you've finished at least one of them.

*The bell over the door of the Milk & Cream chimes as Rhys and Riley walk in.*

Me: Hello, boys! Glad you could make it for the second part of the interview.

*Rhys takes his usual seat and Riley – the one next to him. I stand opposite them, the bar separating us.*

Me: Seems weird to be on the other side of this bar, doesn't it, Riley?

Riley: Well, yeah. I've never been a costumer in the café.

Me: I thought we can continue or interview in the Milk & Cream – the mall café that Riley works in. As you can see, I've already prepared a coffee for Rhys and sodas for me and Riley since we aren't all that into coffee. Sorry, Rhys, no drawing today. I'm afraid I don't possess your mate's talent for coffee art.

Rhys: That's okay.

*Riley hops off his seat.*

Riley: I could draw you a wolf real quick, if you'd like.

*Rhys smiles and pulls Riley back in the boy's seat before kissing him on top of his head.*

Rhys: No need. I'm used to only getting a drawing when you prepare the coffee.

Me: Now, I know that we agreed to start with an explanation of what the mating ceremony is, but since we are on the topic of coffee art... Riley, @Wonder_Ghost wants to know when you started to draw?

Riley: When I was fifteen, I was helping out in a café that a neighbor owned. One day, a client asked me if I could do some coffee art on their order. I said that I've never tried it, she said to give it a go and I attempted to make a leaf. I ended up with a blob of no identifiable shape, we laughed and the client drank her coffee. When I got home that day, I did a search for video tutorials on coffee art. I also read some articles about it. Since then I've asked the costumers if I could practice on their drinks. Some said yes, others – no, but that was how it all started.

Me: Oh, I didn't know that.

*Rhys and Riley raise their eyebrows at me.*

Rhys: You created us; how could you not know?

Me: Okay... I had not planned that. It just appeared in my head as I was typing Riley's answer. Anyhow, let's get back on track, boys! The mating ceremony. Rhys, I think it would be better if you tackle this one?