Kennedy's Story: Change Announcement

Hey, kittens!

I usually post announcements as messages, but this is one I wanted to stick around, not get lost on my profile, so here it goes.

While writing the first Dogs, Bats & Monkeys book, I liked some of the non-main characters so much, I gave them their own stories. That, of course, includes our beloved bright-eyed shifter boy Kennedy.

While many of you seem to ship him with Horace, his story was always meant to be about him and a girl. This is still the case, however...

More Than Friends... Maybe is no longer just Kennedy's story.

Sure, it's still about him and his mate, but I've been taking some notes, and Horace and his own potential relationship are there so much, it's almost as if I'm writing a story about him as well.

If things keep going the way they do now, Kennedy's book will be something like 50% Kennedy, 40% Horace and 10% everyone else (you'll see Rhys, Riley, Keri, Callum, Alec, etc.).

So, yeah, that was my announcement. Now I have a question: would a story that follows two potential couples turn you off?

Are there too many characters to follow?

Or are you happy there will be more of Horace and his mate than originally planned?

This also means that while the story will be mainly from the POVs of Kennedy and his mate, there will also be chapters from the POVs of Horace and his mate; too many POVs for a book?

Let me know what you think - and want - in the comments. 🐺