Alec's Family Tree (+ Some Info on His Relatives)

WARNING: Alec's family tree has spoilers for the Epilogue/Ch. 38 of You Are the Answer and parts of Sentiments & Reason. The latter is when his family tree changes, but one of the changes is set up in the last chapter of YATA.

Now that that's out of the way, here's Alec's family tree and some info about it.

About Alec's family:

- His parents were never married and there's a large age difference between them with his mother - Anastasiya, being older than his father - Everett.

- His maternal grandmother - Aglaya, is deceased.

- Alec originally had three maternal uncles, but since they weren't important to the story, I only left Rostislav (in case I needed another Dayer family member later on). The others were named Anton (a name which I later gave to Vika's father) and... Adrian. I had seriously forgotten about this one until a few months back when I checked the original document about Alec's relations and realized that long ago, I'd given Alec's love/lust interest's name to his uncle. Awkward...

- There are four different species in this family tree, five even, if you count half-Dayer/half-human (Vika) and half-Dayer/half-shifter (Alec) as different species instead of just classifying both as hybrids. The other species are:

-- Dayer: Bolek, Aglaya, Ekaterina, Anastasiya, Rostislav;

-- Wolf shifter: Tom, Jackie, Everett, Lisa, Rhys, Carter, Kennedy, Ollie;

-- Human: Riley (ordinary human), Anton (Gifted, pyrokinesis).

- Alec's favorite family members are Vika, Ollie, and Kennedy.

If you enjoyed this extra, you can let me know by voting on it or leaving a comment!