half blood prince ; 81

81 | BUTTERBEER

TIME FLIES BY pretty quickly as snow had already fell. Today was the day where the students at Hogwarts will go to Hogsmeade, well every students except the first and second year.

Y/n wasn't wanting to go to Hogsmeade, she didn't want to spend her time there alone. She basically only had one friend left, Draco Malfoy. She cut off all of her ties with her friends. Of course, many of them was quite suprise on how y/n used to despise Draco and now, being his only friend. There were many rumours circling the two, which had to do with Voldemort.

"Y/n." Draco call making y/n look at him. The two of them are in y/n's bed, cuddling against each other.

"We need to do the plan." Draco smiles sadly.

"You do, I'm just here for emotional support." y/n mumble burying her head on Draco's chest.

It was Draco's plan to kill Dumbledore with a deadly necklace from Borgins and Burkes. He wanted the two of them to go to Hogsmeade and find someone who he could put a spell on and the person to deliver it to Dumbledore.

"We really should be going now." Draco mutter lightly pushing y/n off him.

"Can't we stay? and gave it to someone which is in the castle?" y/n asks as she sat up.

"You do realize if you gave it within the castle, it won't work because there will be someone who sees you and knows." he says as he got up.

"Fine, just give me time to change." y/n sigh as she stood up making Draco smile.

Draco went towards y/n and engulf her in a hug. He bury his head on y/n's neck and kissed her lightly there.

"I'm so lucky to have you with me, I wouldn't know what would I do without you." Draco says looking deep in y/n's eyes.

"I'm sure you'll do fine." y/n says as she look down, avoiding Draco's eyes.

"That's a lie, you know it." he says sternly. Y/n just shrugged and made her way to the bathroom.

Y/n lock the door and stood in front of the mirror, looking at herself. She would be lying if she says she didn't missed her friends nor miss being with them. She sometimes wish she could just ignore Draco and be happy with Harry or Blaise or Theo. But it would be heartless to leave Draco alone, especially with his and his families life is threaten.

he was never there for me too.

Y/n question herself on why she keeps staying with Draco. Maybe the fact that he's her first friend? Or the fact that Theo told her to. She remember Theo told her to be there for Draco.

She want to leave Draco now. But that would be heartless. Seeing as the task took a toll on Draco. She also saw Blaise and Theo the other day being happy.

y/n frown at that thought.

The door knock awakening her from her thoughts. Y/n unlocked the door and peak out to see Draco in a black suit.

"Why are you always wearing a suit?" y/n raise her eyebrows as she opened the door wider.

"You don't like it?" Draco asks as he pouts.