prisoner of azkaban ; 31

31| IT KILLS ME

31| IT KILLS ME

Y/N WOKE UP with a groan, she sat up and rubbed her eyes. She went straight to the bathroom and brush her teeth, wash her face, and took a shower. She dressed in her Slytherin robe and tuck her books inside her bags and left her room.

She made her way to the common room and saw Daphne and Pansy standing, blocking her path, she sigh.

"what do you want?" she ask narrowing her eyes.

"we just wanted to say sorry" Pansy say looking down, y/n raise her eyebrow.

"for everything" Daphne say looking down too.

They sound sincere, but she doesn't want to be played again.

"okay" y/n said. The two eyes widened,

"you forgive us?" Pansy ask in disbelief.

y/n laugh mockingly, "of course not" y/n smirk, "you just have to prove it" y/n said and she left the two.

She made her way to the Great Hall alone, which she found weird, usually either Blaise or Theo will be by her side, but she got her answer as she step in the Great Hall, Draco.

great, y/n thought, the two boys are siding with the arse hole. She went to Professor Snape- who's giving out the Slytherin's schedule. Snape gave y/n her schedule and she made her way out.

She made her way back to her dorm, not wanting to eat in the Great Hall.

After she finished breakfast, she made her way to the Arithmancy class, one of the two class she chose- the other being Care for Magical Creatures. She decided to pick this class just to feel smart and because she didn't want to learn Divination- she heard from Marcus that the teacher is loony.

And besides- her grandfather was a seer, for all she knew she could also be one, unlike the Divination teacher whose filled with loads of lies.

She looked at the room and saw all of the table was filled, except one. She sat on it, with nobody beside her.

Well until Hermione Granger came and having no choice but sat beside y/n.

"hello" Hermione Granger said as she sat down, plastering a fake smile.

"hey" y/n said looking at Hermione in a bore look.

"turn to page five" Professor Vector said as they began.

The class soon finished, with Hermione still scratching her head looking at the papers that are scattered on her table, while y/n finished by closing her book- not finding the subject hard.