sorcerer stone ; 16

16| BLOODY DRAGON

16| BLOODY DRAGON

"PSST, Y/N" said a voice, Draco to be exact.

They already got back to school for a few weeks. Things haven't change that much, Astoria is still bitter and since the talked on the train, Draco became cold towards Astoria, since she is mean to his bestfriend.

And now, they, y/n and Draco, are studying in the common room, late in the evening.

"what?" y/n asked turning her attention from her homework to Draco.

"I heard that Potter wanted to visit the giant" said Draco with a wicked smile, y/n roll her eyes.

"can't you fancy someone else?" y/n asked, glaring at her bestfriend. Draco roll his eyes.

"I don't fancy him, no way, I would rather fancy you" said Draco bluntly

"but by the way you always stalk him, talk about him, it seems like you fancy him, but either way, I'm sure you're going to marry me" y/n said, smiling.

Even though Draco is petty, annoying little shit, y/n wouldn't mind at all being married to him, not to mention the two is betrothed when they were younger.

"I don't fancy him, I just hate him, and yes we're going to be married" said Draco smiling too.

He too, doesn't mind being married to y/n, she was the only person, other than his family, that he truly cares.

"yes you do" said y/n looking at Draco, Draco just roll his eyes at y/n.

Soon, their moment was cut off by Astoria, wearing a nightie that is older than she is. "hello Draco, y/n" she said with a seductive voice that she tried so hard.

"Astoria" y/n said clearly with pure disgusted. Unlike Astoria, y/n didn't hid her dislike, she simply didn't like arse kissing.

"Greengrass" Draco said with a cold voice and turned back to look at y/n.

"can we just go? I'll finish your homework" Draco pleaded to y/n, y/n sighed, she honestly just want to be away from Astoria.

"fine" y/n sighed, Draco grins and hug the girl.

"Don't get all lovey dovey over me" y/n pushes Draco off, he huff but still smile.

Then they heard a huff, they looked back and saw Astoria glaring at them. Y/n just ignore her while Draco glared back at her, making her gulped.