viii. the letter

8| THE LETTER

8| THE LETTER

IT WAS THE DAY their going to have flying lessons. Y/n, Blaise, and Theo is eating breakfast, talking among themselves as they do. Soon, owls started to flew in, dropping letters. Y/n spotted a black scary looking owl, white owl, and a brown-ish owl rushing towards her, which earn a lot of people attention, usually they only got one owl and y/n got three, not to mention the owls are from the social elite.

The three dropped the letter, with the snowy owl dropped a small box too and the black scary owl dropped a much bigger one. At this point, people are looking at her, then an owl came by, dropping a package. "bloody hell y/n why did our parents send you letters amd sort of gifts while we don't even get a letter?" Blaise exclaimed.

The gifts are from Iris Parkison, Mara Zabini, Narcissa and Lucius, and Mr. Nott. "What did my mum gave you?" asked Draco, popping out of nowhere.

"as you can see with your existed eye, I haven't opened it yet" said y/n sarcastically, Draco roll his eyes and took a seat beside y/n. As y/n was about to opened her gifts, "Is this your birthday or something?" asked a squeaky voice from Gryffindor.

The four looked at the source of the voice, Weasley. At this point people began to watch the drama unfold. "No" said y/n calmy.

"Bloody brat" said Weasley, y/n slamed her fist which shocked people, she stood up. "I'm sorry that Mr. Nott, Lucius, Narcissa, and Mara love me, maybe you should learn respect, maybe you'll get one too" said y/n.

"I respect people, but you don't see my bloody arse got spoilt" said Weasley which earn a snorted from y/n, "You're funny, you should be the Weasley triplet" said y/n.

"Bloody hell no!" said the Weasley twins which earn a smile from y/n. A few days ago, the trio, y/n, Blaise, and Theo bumped in into the Weasley twins resulting the five of them befriend and of course, Lee Jordan, the quidditch commentator became friends with them too.

"Even your brothers doesn't want you, maybe you should look in the mirror, trust me, it helps" said y/n, taking her stuff and made a dramatic exit, but not before rufling Draco's hair, which earn a chuckle from student across the Great Hall, "I hate you" said Draco, calling out a walking y/n.

"you must not tell lies Dray"

"stick out your right hand over your broom and say up" Madam Hooch, the funky looking teacher said. "Up" said y/n, her broom flew to her hands.

"Well done Ms. Parkison" said Madam Hooch, which earn an eye roll from Pansy. Soon, everybody started doing it, there are some got hit in the face by the broom, some is stumbling in the ground with the broom, some got chase by the broom, and some standing with all their glory, their brooms on their hand, which is y/n, Draco, Potter, and Theo.