prisoner of azkaban ; 37

37| INNER CIRCLE

37| INNER CIRCLE

November was coming pretty quickly. Y/n is now in her room, with Theo and Blaise, discussing about quidditch plans.

"honestly I think it's better if y/n shoots" Blaise said as they looked at the miniature quidditch pitch with little players in it.

"yeah but-"

"are you saying I couldn't play that well?" y/n ask, looking at Theo.

The air between the two haven't really clear up, Theo still refuse to tell her who do women was. Y/n does feel bothered but if it effect Theo that much, she gave up.

"of course not, you're an excellent player, and what I'm saying is, not only the Slytherin team knows your good, the whole school knows, you'll be their the one they guard the most" Theo said softly.

"oh" y/n said looking down. Theo sigh as he looked at y/n's reply and sat up straight.

"let's take a break" he said as he stood up and went to the kitchen.

Blaise following close, y/n just sat back to the lush couch and close her eyes. The two boys came after minutes, Theo with a bowl of fruits and coffee while Blaise with a few box of pop tarts- which the elfs gave y/n a few days ago, they said its a muggle snack. And when y/n decided to eat it, with Theo and Blaise, it was so good and Blaise is now completely utterly addicted to it.

Theo gave the bowl to y/n while he settle himself with his coffee and a book. Blaise sat down beside y/n, putting the box poptarts on the coffee table and settle with one.

"Astoria started some rumors about you." Blaise said.

"I doubt anyone would believe it." y/n stated as she plop on blueberrie to her mouth.

"Exactly! honestly I don't really understand her really."

"I know right? I thought Daphne was going to be that 'bitch'."

"but she is a bitch to you know, along with your sister." Theo decided to join, he put his book down and looked at the two of them.

"no offense." Theo said pretty quickly, y/n chuckle.

"none taken and I second that." Y/n said looking at Theo who sat back into the couch opposite her.

"but aren't we their friends too?" Theo ask, Blaise shrugged while y/n chuckle.

"I thought you like them." Theo said at Blaise.