chamber of secret ; 20

20| YEAR TWO

20| YEAR TWO

Y/N WOKE UP at nine and got ready in a gold themed bathroom, she officially moved in to the master's bedroom. Her room was devided in five.

When you first got in, the first room you'll see is the living room, where there's white plush couch with a glass coffee table and some painting on the walls, some expensive gold vases and things. The ceiling was decorated in paintings of the norse mythology, *wink*. An arch-shaped opening could be seen, walked in there and there's the second room, the office. There is gold book cases, glass study table with a window infront of it, that overlooked the Parkison garden, a balcony beside it and still with a norse mythology painting ceiling.

The third room was the bedroom. There is a king size bed with four golden poster on each sides. A golden nightstand and a painting of Loki, the god of mischief. Y/n didn't really understood why the Parkison's was so obsessed with norse mythology, until you saw Loki, well the painting.

The fourth room was the bathroom, with it's gold everywhere and a door to the two large walk-in closet. One is for the top, the robes, the shirt, dresses, pants while the other one is for the accessories, shoes, bags, etc.

The fifth room was one of y/n's favorite, it was kept locked in the farthest corner of the bathroom, which is the training room. There are sorts of daggers, knives, books about defending and powerful spells. From that room y/n knew that the Parkison's, such as herself have to learn muggle defense too. It's not like the wand couldn't be broken, it isn't useless to learn muggle defense, but for the Parkison's name, y/n didn't told anyone that she could do it.

Y/n knew her room was quite much, but she just love it so much. It wasn't her style but she couldn't help it but felt untouchable in the world where chaos is lurking in every corner, even though it isn't there yet, y/n knew something is going to happened and she was only starting her second year.

The ride to the Kingcross Station was quite loud, Deacon couldn't contain his bark, which made y/n head ache. Soon she made it to Kingcross Station, she went out of the limo and cat walked in. She made in to the barrier and went straight to the red bright train, not giving a single glance to other people.

She went to a empty compartment and pull out a book, about magic beasts of course. The train started to move and she is still alone, which she found weird, usually either the boys or Daphne found her already.

The door slid opened, y/n expect it would be the boys, but her smile falls gently as she saw the trolley lady. Hwr face breaks into a grin, "hello y/n, have a nice summer?" the trolley lady asked politely.

"I had a blast, I had a modeling job and now a quidditch job, it's a dream come true" y/n said matching the older lady's grin, "Well, you deserve it dear, do you want anything from the trolley?" she asked, y/n nod, buying some chocolate frogs, one of he favorite.

The lady and y/n spoke a little bit more and the lady move on to the next compartment, leaving y/n alone. But her loneliness was cut off short due to her gang, which consists her sister, Daphne, Draco, Theo, and Blaise came to her.

"What took you so long?" y/n asked with a monotone voice, fit for compete to Snape's.

"Astoria" Draco said, y/n nods and share her seat. "So what did she do?" y/n asked, looking at her seated friends.

"She said we'll regret it" Blaise said, y/n face turn into confusion, "regret what?" y/n asked.

"We threatened her to not come near you" Pansy whisper, y/n eyes soften. "You do know you don't have to do that, but thanks" y/n said giving them a greatful smile.

Y/n opened the door infront of her, her dorm. The start-of-they-year feast already ended not long ago, and she already said goodnight to her face.

Just as she was about to stepped in, Professor Snape came into her view, she turned to him, he looked at her with a bore look. "Professor Dumbledore is waiting for you, the password is Sherbet Lemon" he said shortly and went away.

Y/n closed the door behind her, not bothering to lock it, since it would probably be a minute or two and most of the girls are asleep. Y/n made her way out of the common room and straight into Dumbledore's office, dodging Filch as she do so.

Even though the headmaster called her and she told Filch so, he still doesn't care, the bloody bastard just want kids screaming, bloody freak, even y/n doesn't quite understand why he isn't a death eater, he could be mates with Bellatrix Lestrage.

"Sherbet Lemon"

The gargoyle nods and the wall opened, revealing a set of stairs, y/n made her way up, just like how she does it and found Dumbledore, petting Fawkes, the phoenix.

"Good evening y/n" Dumbledore said meeting y/n's eyes, y/n smile, he gives the grandfather-like vibes.

"Evening Professor" said y/n taking a seat on Dumbledore's office, "How's your summer?" Dumbledore asked.

Y/n started to ramble about Astoria, her quidditch, along with modelling. "I would take that as a well?" Dumbledore asked, y/n nod grinning.

"Did you learned anything?" Dumbledore asked, y/n nod. "In my free time, which wasn't that many, I began to start reading about old magic" y/n said, Dumbledore started to smile in delight

"Would you want to try it?" Dumbledore asked, y/n nod excitedly. "Well then, that will be the lesson we're going to do for the whole year"

don't forget to vote and follow me!