chamber of secret ; 28

28| THE HEIR

28| THE HEIR

"WHEN WILL I find out exactly?" y/n asked the previous statement the boy had just given.

"soon, we're just waiting for someone to show up" said the boy looking at y/n in amusement, y/n ignore the boy's look and scan her surroundings. It is dark, the floor is wet, they're in a tunnel, with a one way out, a shade of green could be seen from where y/n is.

"where are we exactly?" y/n asked looking at the boy in front of her.

"well I wouldn't let my pet to be alone"

y/n face turn into confusion before it all matches. pet, slytherin robe, and dark scary tunnel.

"you're the heir" stated y/n, the boy chuckles.

"a smart one you are, but I'm not the only one, dear"

As he said that, a shadow could be seen from the shade of green, the boy smiled and chuckles. "it's too easy" he muttered then he face y/n, his hand found his way to her cheeks and brush it.

"our guest has arrived my dear" said the boy, he stood up, grabbed y/n hands and they walk to the shade of green.

The boy was skipping happily while y/n just watch him in confusion. Soon, the two of them arrived at the light, it was the chamber. It had a big Salazar head in the end, snake head on its side with water surrounding it, a single path, all of it in green.

y/n was scanning her surroundings and didn't realize Ginny Weasley was sprawling on the floor while the boy was smiling happily looking at the almost lifeless girl. He heard footsteps and decided to make a big entry, he made his way to hide, while y/n was still scanning the room.

"Ginny!" she heard a voice yell, she looked behind her and saw Potter.

Potter looked at her with anger, "it's you!" he said with such anger, while y/n is still confused.

"wha-"

"stupefy!" Potter said with such anger, aiming his wand to y/n. It hits her chest and made her thrown back, her head hits one of the statues hard, making her head bleed.

Before she lost her consciousness, she heard someone clapping and it all went dark.

That day, Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley came out of the chamber, with a pale Ginny, a confused Lockhart, and an almost dead y/n.

y/n was light- so Potter was be able to lift her, the two boys started yelling- signaling for help, after all they had three people who isn't in their best state.