order of the pheonix ; 64

64 | MALFOY MANOR

"dad." y/n call the pale figure behind the desk.

She is now back from Hogwarts, usually she went straight to the Parkinson Manor, but turns out it's on sale and somebody bought it, courtesy of the Malfoys. But of course, even if they were the ones who sell it, the money is lingering on y/n's vault, which is isn't little. So because she couldn't go back home, she's staying with the Malfoys, not that she have a choice.

"what?" he asked looking at y/n.

After days being in the Malfoy Manor, with her father, she isn't that scared anymore of Voldemort. He seems rather fond with y/n, which was kind off a surprise.

"can I go to New York?" y/n asked.

"no, you can't." Voldemort said and y/n frown.

"why not?" she asked.

"because some father and daughter bonding time?" Voldemort said like it's the obvious.

"why would you want to spend your time with me?" y/n asked and Voldemort just shrugged.

Merlin it's not like Voldemort, she thought.

"aren't you supposed to be scary and abusive?" y/n asked and he raised an eyebrow.

"do you want me to?" Voldemort asked and y/n squeak.

"no." she exclaim.

"good, I was abused when I was little, and here I am." Voldemort said.

"aren't you proud of yourself?" she asked getting intrigued by her father's background.

"well yes of course, we are the heir of Slytherin, it will be only fit if we do run the legacy," he said.

"but, it will be nice to have a pureblood father along with a mother who loves each other, living in a healthy home rather than a sick old orphanage." Voldemort said the last part, angrily, she raised her eyebrows.

"well I can't love, but that doesn't mean I don't feel emotions." Voldemort said smiling sadly.

"I really want to hug you, but your smile really scares me." y/n said making Voldemort roll his eyes.

"well, to achieve forever, there's a price to pay, including all of this" he said pointing at the loss of his features.

"are you really dating the Malfoy boy?" Voldemort asked after they fell onto a short silence.

"yes." y/n said.

"he's no match for you," Voldemort started to said.

"and why's that?"

"simple, he's too cocky for his own good, to spoilt to do anything, he's —" Voldemort started to explain.

"father you can't possibly said Draco isn't good for me because his father failed to retrieve you." y/n cut him off.

"the Nott suits you better." Voldemort simply said and y/n just sighed.

"he has a girlfriend and he doesn't even like me." y/n said.

"doesn't like you? who doesn't like you? you're a goddess whose worship by man kind, if he does tell you that he simply is lying." Voldemort said and y/n cocked an eyebrow.

"when did you know all this romantic stuff." y/n said with a teasing smile.

"I already lived sixty years, there's many books I read, and that includes those sappy things." Voldemort said and y/n just smirk.

"and whose the Nott boy dating?" Voldemort asked.

"Daphne Greengrass."

"very well." Voldemort said.

"you can't kill her." y/n said.

"of course I won't, me? the Dark Lord killing some teenage girl? I got things!" he said dramatically.

"she makes him happy dad, the thing that I can't do. Besides, I'm betrothed anyways." y/n sighed.

"betrothed?" Voldemort asked and y/n nodded.

"I'm your father and I didn't agree to this." Voldemort said.

"well you weren't exactly there when I was being set up." y/n reasoned.

"doesn't mean I'm not your father is it?"

"touché."

"who set you up again?" Voldemort asked as he picked up a book from the desk and pick up a quill.

"Lucius and mother." y/n said.

"well since your mother is dead, I'll just take care of Lucius." Voldemort said as he finished writing.

"why would you do that?" y/n asked.

"do you really want to be married to Malfoy?" Voldemort asked.

"I never really thought about it." y/n said.

"then thought about it." Voldemort said.

"but even so, I'll decide." Voldemort ended.

this chapter sucks i know

and if ur confused on how voldie is acting,, nice it's bc he really sees y/n as his daughter.

even if he couldn't love, he found the girl intriguing.