order of the pheonix ; 65

65 | THOUGHT

Y/N IS NOW looking at ther starts on her balcony of the Malfoy Manor. She thought about what Voldemort said, about thinking about her future.

She thought about being a Malfoy, she shuddered at the thought. She didn't want to be the snobbish type of person, she thought about her children. She didn't like the thought of them ending up like Draco.

No offense, but Draco isn't really the best person out there. He's a bit of an arse, arrogant and just a no.

She just realized that now, when Theo showed her him. He's a genuine good person, who has insecurities, he really showed y/n on how she should be treated.

She didn't know why but the thought of Theo got her all sad again, maybe the thought of not having him really hits her. Loads of time she reminded herself she isn't Theo's nor would she get him.

The things Theo said, before the second task really struck her.

"you know we won't have kids together or live on an penthouse in new york and went to a house in the middle of nowhere for a getaway."

It really made her think of him, and how he portrayed their future together. She imagine the two have two beautiful kids, twins, one girl and one boy. She imagine them living in a penthouse in New York, where she works as a model and him as a businessman, and when the two came home, they'll curled up against each other while reading a book.

She thought of having an old manor here as their getaway. Where everything was peaceful, where they would have a pool day, where they would hang out with their little family on the library, telling each other things that they've read.

She thought about Sirius and Harry would came by while they were here. Sirius would get the children ice cream and a ride on his bad ass bike. Harry would teach the kids to be sarcastic while y/n scold him and Theo watched them in amusement.

She smile at that thought but her eyes started to get glasst when she remembered he said 'we won't.'

She wiped her tears away and thought about all of this, maybe she could imagine it's Draco.

She started to thought about him but instead she thought about something else. She imagine Theo and her playing quidditch with their kids. She and her daughter in a team while Theo with her son, they would laugh together, and the their kids will be an excellent quidditch player.

"Ms. dinner is ready." said a voice behind her, she looked back and saw an elf.

"what's your name again?" she asked as she got near the elf, the house elf stepped back, she sigh. The Malfoys are abusive for someone or something whose isn't their cup of tea, which y/n very much disagree.

She thought of living here forever, in a dark old and cold manor, she shuddered despite this is the place she spend her whole childhood in.

"my— my na—name is Twinkle, miss." the house elf shuttered terribly.

Y/n dig into her bag and found an apple, and she gave it to the elf.

"here, eat this first and I'll come down." y/n said with a genuine smile as the elf looked at the apple like it's the most valuable thing in the world.

The house elf started to dig in and in a matter of seconds, the elf finished and looked at y/n.

"Miss is so nice, Twinkle say thank you." the elf and y/n gave the elf a smile and left the room.

She went towards the dining room, where her father was seated on the head of the table. Snape is by his left, with the Malfoys beside him and the chair on Voldemort was empty, and the Notts was seating beside it.

"come, y/n." Voldemort said and y/n sat on Voldemort's right.

Beside her is a sitting Theo, just the thought of him made her heart race like mad.

"how was your year?" Voldemort asked at Draco and Theo.

"it went pretty well." Draco said and Theo just nods.

"and I heard you got the second highest mark?" Voldemort asked Theo who nods, y/n eyes bulge.

"wait, so you beat Granger?" y/n asked sounding surpise as she is, looking at Theo.

"yes." Theo said shortly.

"you know, I came in after Granger." Draco said, nobody was that impressed since it had been four years that his marks was always behind Granger who's determined to keep her marks up.

"and how will this new year be?" Voldemort asked Snape and Lucius.

"the Ministry is trying to intervene Hogwarts so they sent a high rank Ministry worker, my Lord." Lucius said.

"who?" y/n askes looking at Lucius. As she started to drink from her cup.

"Dolores Umbridge." Lucius said.

Y/n choke in her drink and she kept coughing, Theo helped her by rubbing her back and in no time, y/n was fine.

"Umbridge?" y/n asked bewildered, Snape and Lucius nod.

"great! her pinkyness will contrast Snape darkness!" y/n said sarcastically.

"maybe her high pitch voice would brighten my everyday live!" y/n said again.

"I should stop." y/n mumble looking at Voldemort whose glaring at her.

"yes you should." Voldemort said and y/n roll her eyes.

"but my excitement on meetibg Umbridge again is too much!" y/n exclaim.

"I'm sorry, I— am just crazy?" she said as people looked at her like she's mad, she just slumped and started eating.

Theo's hand creeped on y/n's and slips his onto hers, he rubbed his tumb in circles, calming y/n's nerves which works. Even though the other was busy eating, Voldemort actually saw their exchange and made a mental note.

✯