chamber of secret ; 26

26| EXPLAIN

26| EXPLAIN

THE NEXT DAY, y/n and Draco decided to skip their classes, just to talk. The two is seated in y/n's room, in her sofa, one eating a green apple and one eating some grape. The two of them sat in silent, facing each other. If they could describe the situation right now, it would be the calm before the storm. The two of them soon finished their fruits and back to their composed posture.

"explain" y/n said plainly, deciding to ditching the 'composed posture' and sat back to the sofa with her feet stretching infront of her and Draco.

"explain what?" Draco asked, feeling his temper rising. Just as y/n was about to say something, Draco beat her to it.

"you pushed me away" Draco say 'calmly'

"yes, but at least i don't ditch you for Astoria" y/n said defensively.

"you're barely there" Draco said lying smoothly.

"i know, i feel it too" y/n said quietly, tearing her gaze down, her eyes getting glassy. Draco noticed it and he wrap his arms around her.

"y/n" Draco said softly, still hugging the sobbing girl. Y/n looked up to her best friend and wipe her tears.

"i heard the voice, everytime i do, someone gets petrified, so maybe- maybe if i pushed all of you away, maybe you'll be safe, i- i can't bear to lose any of you" y/n said sadly, stumbling between words.

"you could just tell us" the two of them heard a new voice by the door, they looked and saw Blaise and Theo, walking towards the two. Y/n started to get angry, she pushed Draco away.

"but you- you all lose me- in purpose- you three was supposed to be there for me- you two decided to get all busy with your career and you decided to go mingle with Astoria- Pansy and Daphne stole my money that i work for" y/n said chuckling darkly, her eyes is starting to change color, but y/n fail to notice- but the boys do, they were scared. Y/n chuckle looking at the boys who are scared at her.

"you know what- every day, every hour, every minute i spend in this bloody room, crying my eyes out, looking at myself in the mirror, asking if anything is wrong with me, but no, it's all your fault, if you all are my friends you will find the thing that is bothering me, not abandoning me" y/n said.

"it's all your fault, you know what since everyone loves to abandoned me that much, can't i abandon myself?" y/n said tears in her eyes, she hold her wand against her throat. The boys eyes widened.

Draco immediately hold y/n while the others tried to find a teacher of some kind.

"let me go" y/n said, struggling to point her wand.