chamber of secret ; 27

27| THE TWO WHO UNDERSTANDS

"WHERE COULD she be?" Theo asked looking at the people surrounding him. It had been more than a day since y/n disappeared, the boys had been trying to find her, even skipping classes as they do so. But the only thing they found is the red- painted words stuck in the wall.

The three rushed and found Dumbledore, Snape, and McGonagall, and surprisingly found a very pale Lucius as he heard what happened to y/n.

"taken" Dumbledore said, Lucius looked around hin feeling uneasy- he knew who took her, he just hope for the best for her.

"we need to find her" Draco said desperately- "she can't be gone, can't she?" Draco croaked out.

Draco felt bad- she is his best friend, he loves her of course - but sometimes Draco got this weird feeling as he saw y/n, he felt attracted to her, but he was scared- he's just twelve, love is just a fairy tale at this age. Hence why he distance himself.

"we can't" Dumbledore said, thinking hard. They can't - none of them can speak parseltounge, nor they have a connection with the heir of Slyterin- unlike y/n and Harry, the only one who could save her is Harry.

"then what do we do? surely we can do something right?" Blaise asked. "perhaps you could go back to the dungeons and I'll see what I can do" Dumbledore said dismissing the three boys.

Just as they were about to object- Lucius gave them the glare, making them cower in fear. It is enough having one of his child got taken- he didn't want any of them else got taken.

As the three adults were deep in their thoughts- McGonagall thinking about the child state as she was just cradleling the girl just days before, Snape was busy thinking about what the heir got planned for y/n- as much as he despise everyone, y/n was the one he least despise - she is a truly good person that is not a painful reminder of Lily Evans, while Lucius thought of every bad thing he did to y/n, especially this past year, but he had to do it, or else the heir of Slytherin knew her, and he did, and that was brought them to this- the three of them was deep in their thoughts and fail to notice Dumbledore's absence.

Dumbledore was pacing around his office - he knew y/n will not be the only one taken- for as the heir of Slytherin needed to lure the two who understand him.

"y/n!" said a high pitch voice, y/n opened her eyes and saw Draco walking towards a girl who is laying on the ground.

Y/n looked around and saw the Malfoy Manor, she is in their yard. She walked towards the two who are laying on the ground- laughing.

y/n blink and the seen change,

she is now in a library- she identified as the Malfoy, she looked around and saw the books is in place just like she remembered, she saw the sofa with two people occupy it- she saw her, a little version of y/n who is sitting on Lucius's lap, the two reading a book while discussing their thoughts on it- the surrounding was calm.

she blinked again, the scene change again.

she saw Narcissa mending her arm that was broken after y/n fell of her broom. The little y/n wad crying, while Narcissa was smiling sweetly- trying to calm the crying girl. Her hand soon got back as it used to and the little y/n was smiling again, she hugged Narcissa who hugged her back.

the scene change again,

it was an older y/n- it was last year, summer. It was the first day she trained with the international team, she and Theo hadn't talk that much since the Astoria thing. The two of them was very exhausted- y/n was laying on the ground, she was so tired. She almost closed her eyes- if only Theo didn't shook her. The two of them looked at each others eyes, waiting for either of them to say something, but as time passed, they didn't, y/n sighed, looking down, but Theo cupped her face and smile- making y/n smile too.

the scene change,

It was a late at night in Paris- the girls already left, leaving y/n alone with her hungry stomach. A knocked could be heard from the door, she opened it and saw Blaise, with a food tray- filled with French foods, the girl grin. The two spend the night watching muggle television eating croissants.

the scene change,

but this time, all she sees was black.

Y/n opened her eyes and saw a boy looking at her. He has black hair and black eyes, jawline, and good looking. Y/n gained her consciousness and tried to sat up but fail, resulting her to lean on her forearm. The boy is watching her, a small smile playing on his lips.

"sorry, but do I know you?" y/n asked- she looked at the boy who had a Slytherin robe on, but she never seen him, but it could be the lack time she spend outside.

"you will" the boys said with a chiling voice.

"i can't lose her mate" Draco said as the boys sat on the couch in the common room.

"neither can we" Theo said sadly.

"we can't exactly do anything either" said Blaise.

The boys sighed again for the ninth time that day. They were sad, y/n is their friend- the one who completed the Slytherin trio, the one who Draco could lean on.

"what are you three on?" they heard Pansy said, the three of them look to the door where the three girls is standing.

"y/n was taken" Blaise said, the Greengrass sister grin wildly and look at Pansy, who fake smiled.

The truth is Pansy was scared for her sister, as much as she doesn't really like her- she is still her sister, the one who is willing to share her will. Also, after all she did, she is the one Pansy betrayed. She was sad for her sister, she is honestly a good person- but always got the bad.

"we could be rich" Astoria said rather loudly.

The whole Slytherin common room went silent- all eyes were in Astoria. The Slytherin liked y/n- she is a queen. "pardon?" a seventh year asked, looking at Astoria.

Astoria blushed in embarrassment, "i-" just as she was about to say something, Theo beat her to it. "Just save it Greengrass, I thought you were better but it just shown that you're the worst" Theo said coldly.

The boys bumped their way out and they made their way around Hogwarts and they heard a voice behind them.

"she had been taken" said the voice,

"who?" said another voice,

"Ginny Weasley"

don't forget to vote and follow me!