goblet of fire ; 48

48 | MORSMORDRE

"I'M SURE YOU know the Malfoys well don't you?" said a voice from behind the three, they look behind them and saw Fudge, y/n nod and give him a lip tight smile.

"Well, what are you waiting for? sit down!" Fudge said chuckling as he sat on his seat.

The Minister box had five rows of chairs in total, while the Minister sat on the first row— the Malfoy's sat on the third. As they wanted to sat on the furthest row— y/n thought it wouldn't be so fun to watch it from there. So they decided to sat on the second row, right infront of the Malfoys.

A group of veelas started to dance their way of the opening, earing loads of boys attention and girls jealously. But ofcourse, nor Theo or Blaise look at them like eye-candy, and y/n wasn't jealous too.

They clap their hands as the veelas finished their performance. But many people wouldn't want it too end. Shouts could be heard— shouts of disagreement and unsatisfied. The minister had to use his microphone to try to suppress the booming dissatisfaction, but sadly the keyword is try.

Y/n poke the minister and took the microphone from him.

"Shut it!" she said and the booming sounds died down, and all eyes were on y/n— to which she rolls her eyes.

"Women aren't 'thing' who you could shamelessly gave them lustful gaze." y/n said in anger but she didn't scream— but there's an obvious anger laced on her voice, making her voice seems deadly which made everybody shiver.

"Now, on with the game," y/n said boringly. She gave the microphone back to Fudge and sat back.

As the players was coming out, y/n felt someone lean towards her. His intoxicated scent hits y/n and she knew exactly who it is.

"I didn't know you could scare people like that." said Draco in her ears, y/n could feel his smirk.

"I don't know if it's a compliment or you mocking me." said y/n still staring at the field in front of her, not giving Draco a glance.

"I just didn't think you have THAT in you." Draco said chuckling.

"I could be anything if I want to, so don't underestimate me." y/n said glaring at Draco while he smirks.

"You look cute getting angry." Draco said as he pinch y/n's cheek making her wince and slap his hand off.

"What? you don't like me complimenting you?" Draco asked his eyes held amusement, while y/n just roll her eyes.

"You know, Astoria likes to squeal when I compliment her and you couldn't even say thanks." Draco said, mentioning Astoria making y/n's mood drop.

"What do you want me to do then? kneel in front of you?" y/n said as she looked at Draco, her eyes is swirling with anger.

"Isn't that what you should do?" Draco said teasingly.

"You just like to feed your immaculate ego don't you?" y/n said as she glare at Draco making his smirk faltered as he realized he really set her off.

"I don't —"

"Just ignore him y/n" said Theo from beside her and he put his arm around her waist, straining her from looking at Draco.