prisoner of azkaban ; 41

41 | WAS HIS FRIEND

41 | WAS HIS FRIEND

Y/N ALONG WITH Theo and Blaise made their way back to the castle of Hogwarts. The break had ended and here they are, getting back to the school. The three of them skipped the feast and made their way to y/n's dorm.

"You know, I heard Sirius Black had been sighted again." Blaise said as they dig into their steak that they just made together.

"If he could escape Azkaban, I think he could kill just after the first time he was sighted, but nobody was killed." Theo stated as he was in deep thoughts.

"yet," Blaise said but Theo and y/n gave him a look.

"I mean, isn't it bit weird?" Theo asked and Blaise shrugged.

"Maybe he's scared of Dumbledore?" Blaise asked.

"From what I've heard, people said he's a great guy, hilarious and those sort of stuff." y/n said as she looked down to the meat on her plate while the other two glued their eyes to her.

"Where did you heard that?" Blaise said.

"His friends at Hogwarts." y/n said quietly. She haven't told her friends that her Godfather is the infamous Sirius Black himself.

"Friends?" Blaise asked and y/n nod rapidly.

"Why would you talk to his friends?" Theo asked accusingly and y/n sighed.
The air instantly shift.

"I need to tell you something." y/n said as she put her plate to the coffee table, the boys raise an eyebrow.

"Back in first year, just before mum died, she told me she was in love with him." y/n stated.

"Who?" Blaise asked.

"Black, you idiot." Theo nudge Blaise arm, earning a glare from Blaise.

"Quite cliché how the Slytherin bitch falls inlove with the Gryffindor player, but that's the truth." y/n said chuckling to herself.

"I have so many questions on how it happened." Blaise said and y/n nod, signaling him to go on.

"But how would she fell for him though? from what I know, Iris doesn't associate herself with people who she thought that isn't her 'level'." Blaise said and y/n shrugged.

"Everybody will eventually have to sides, my mum isn't an exception. She opened her bitch façade and Sirius saw it. They became friends behind close doors, no one even suspected them to be inlove or friends and shit." y/n said shrugging.