sorcerer stone ; 15

15| LYING AND SHIT

15| LYING AND SHIT

Y/N GAZE THE BUILDING infront of her, the Malfoy Manor.

She smile and went in. Her week in France is over, not forgetting to say goodbye to her new friends of course. Also, she went to the Parkison manor, to drop her things and saw Pansy, Daphne, and Astoria.

The girls was excited- well atleast Pansy amd Daphne is, Astoria is weirdly smiling sweetly but still gave bitter remarks.

Y/n clear her thought about Astoria and walked to the entrance of the Manor. She knocked a few times and the door opened revealing Narcissa. Y/n hugged her tightly. Narcissa hug her back, pressing her cheek against the top of y/n's head.

They parted, Narcissa led y/n into the manor, into the family room. She sat down in the lush black couch with y/n sitting beside her.

"Something is bothering you" stated Narcissa looking at y/n, y/n shrugged.

"Astoria" y/n said quitely.

"I knew there is something wrong with that girl" Narcissa said, she pat her lap, beckoning y/n. Y/n put her head on Narcissa's lap and Narcissa pat her hair.

"what did she did to you?" she asked calmly.

"She's acting all sweet but her words are bitter" said y/n smiling sadly.

"when I asked to the boys about Astoria, they said she's sweet and shit"  y/n started to ramble.

"So that's why you didn't say goodbye" said a new voice, y/n sat up and saw Draco, along with Theo and Blaise.

Y/n just sat looking at the boys emotionless, they will probably thought she was jealous. Seeing how emotionless y/n is, Narcissa glare at her son.

"Draco, go" Narcissa said sternly. Looking at the look on her mother's face and y/n's, Draco sighed.

"Yes mother" Draco said quitely. He and the boys got out of the room.

"They will probably think I'm jealous, since she is an angel while I'm the devil, even you know that my grandfather is and my godfather" said y/n. Narcissa smile sadly.

"We all have are an angel side and the devil side but it is our choice to pick a side. Being good does not make you flawless y/n, being good does include making mistake, it what makes you human. Beside, I did not think Sirius Black is that evil" said Narcissa, y/n furrowed her eyebrows.