prisoner of azkaban ; 33

33| SQUAD

Y/N WOKE UP snuggling closer to the thing she is holding, she didn't remember having something in her bed except pillows and duvet, she opened her eyes and saw the thing, Draco.

Draco is sleeping soundly, looking peaceful. Y/n bring one of her hand to his hair, stroking it lightly. Draco opened his eyes and smile.

"wakey wakey drakey" y/n said in a girly voice. Draco roll his eyes and smile.

"what the fuck y/n" Draco said in his deep morning voice playfully, hot! y/n thought.

"come on get up" y/n said as she sat up.

"I'm gonna take a shower" y/n said as she stood up.

"I'll got to my room" Draco said as he sat in the tip of the bed, in front of y/n, making her stood in between his legs.

"I'll see you in twenty minutes" Draco said as he stood up, right in front of y/n, he huggs her and kiss the top of her head and got out of the room.

Y/n sigh as the door closes, she knew her relationship with Draco is close- but this time it felt different- it felt flirty, does friends do what they do? y/n thought, her thoughts was dismissed as water hits her body.

She finished showering and she wore her robes, pick two apples from her kitchen, pick up her bag and made her way to the common room where she find Draco sitting, with his goons behind him.

She gave him one of her apple and they made their way out of the common room, Draco grabbing y/n's hand and intertwined it with his.

They made their way to the Great Hall and took a seat at the Slytherin table. They started eating and owls started to flew above them, one owl, that y/n doesn't recognize, let down a small piece of parchment infront of her.

She picked up the small parchment and looked at it.

the courtyard, four o'clock.

She looked around her and saw nobody paying attention to her. She huff,

"what's wrong?" Draco ask looking at y/n, y/n gave him the piece of parchment and he read it.

"I could accompany you if you want" Draco said, y/n just nod.

It's almost four, classes is already over, y/n already finished her studies and homework, she is now walking along side Draco, with two goons walking behind them.