sorcerer stone ; 18

18| CHARMING SMILE

18| CHARMING SMILE

Y/N WAS SLEEPING when the boys- Draco, Theo, and Blaise- decided yo barge in and woke y/n up, and Deacon too.

"Come on y/n, train leaves in an hour" said Theo, y/n groaned and went to the bathroom to change her clothes and use magic to tame her hair. She went out and saw her room is squeaky clean and the boys long gone, along with her trunks and Deacon, y/n assume the boys already took care of it.

Y/n went outside to the common room to see it's totally deserted, only mad people would still stayed back. Y/n made her way towards the exit of Hogwarts and saw Dumbledore on the side of the door.

Y/n smiled at him, he smiled back. She went towards him.

"I hope you're not mad that I made Gryffindor won the cup" Dumbledore said and y/n gasp.

"Gryffindor won the cup? but we won this quidditch season not to mention we didn't lose as much as points as Gryffindor, if my calculations were correct and is correct, Gryffindor should be in last place" y/n started to ramble, not wanting gryffindor won the house cup.

"Well yes, you are correct. However, Harry along with his two friend delayed Voldemort's return" Dumbledore said, y/n scoff.

"You do know about the resurrection stone? it was kept here, Tom uses Professor Quirell to get it, but Harry and his friends stopped it just in time" Dumbledore explain, y/n eventually nods, but she couldn't help it but asked.

"If Potter should stops Voldemort, then what use my training is for? shouldn't it be Potter?" y/n asked looking curious, Dumbledore eyes twinkle.

"You'll need it more and to be clear, Harry Potter will open the gates for you, but only you and you alone can finish it" said Dumbledore, y/n looked puzzled but Dumbledore continues to smile.

"Perhaps we should go? wouldn't want to stay here don't you?" Dumbledore said offering his arm, y/n look puzzled but took it anyway.

Y/n felt a tingle in her stomach, she blink, and when she opened her eyes she's at Hogsmade station. She looked back and saw Dumbledore's gone.

Even though they talked a lot, y/n sometimes couldn't understand Dumbledore at all, even so, she never dared to use Legilimency on him, even if she could. Just like Voldemort, Grindelwald, her Legilimency skills are so good, that people couldn't feel their being mind read.

With the last tut of the train, y/n got aboard. She walked around to see Draco's compartment and when she did, she bumped in with Astoria.

Astoria glare at her, y/n glare back.

"What do you want?" y/n said in dislike.

Astoria didn't said anything until y/n felt a hand colided with her cheek.

"Astoria!" They heard a voice said, they looked behind Astoria and saw the gang- Draco, Blaise, Theo, Daphne, and Pansy- and the voice belongs to Pansy.

They all looked at Astoria angryly, "what are you doing?" Daphne asked, getting angry and stepped closer to Astoria.

Pansy and the boys went to y/n's sight, "I told you I wasn't jealous" y/n said coldly, the boys and Pansy just look down in shame while y/n took Draco's hand to another cart.

The two of them sat in a compartment alone. Y/n put her head on Draco's lap, Draco, had his hand on y/n's cheek, the one Astoria just slapped.

"Does it hurt?" Draco asked softly, y/n shook her head. "She slapped like a wuss" y/n said, making Draco chuckle.

The two of them talked for the whole ride and the train soon came a halt. Draco brought all of y/n's stuff and y/n led their way.

The two of them didn't bump into the rest of their friends, which y/n is greatful, she didn't think she could handle seeing them after letting lose just hours ago. As they stepped into the Station, they saw Narcissa in the distance, looking rather in distaste while a muggle is walking with a very big grin plastered on his face infront of her.

The two of them walked towards Narcissa, with a small smile playing on their face. Narcissa looked at the two and walk towards them- meeting halfway. They want out of Kingcross station and saw a black limo infront of the entrance.

Narcissa went in first, helped by the chauffeur. Then y/n and Draco, they sat in silence, that was broken by Narcissa, she gave y/n a letter.

y/n read the seal, "Witch Weekly's" y/n scoff, they had a stupid award about charmings smiles, y/n had won seven of them, becoming their youngest winner and the most wins winner.

Y/n opened the letter and it is what she assumed. Her photoshoot in France earn her winning in the stupid award.

"What is it?" Narcissa asked looking at the girl, y/n shrugged and show her the letter.

"You do have a charming smile y/n, don't made Astoria ruin it for you" Narcissa said smiling.

don't forget to vote and follow me!