18 - Unplanned night of being close

Start from the beginning

"I am not a weak person. Today, I feel strange. I am sorry for bothering you."

"Have you finished? Or is there more for you to say? "

Since I didn't reply back, he sighed briefly and stood up. When I thought he was going back, he made me gasp with shock when he pulled me into his arms!

"You thought that I was going to leave you here alone? "

Sensing my look as a confirmation, he shook his head," If you think so, then you are a dumb."

He then caught me off-guard by keeping his hands underneath my legs and carried me in bridal style towards my room.

"Parth ",I whisper-yelled at him. He ignored me and carried me further and laid me on my bed.

"Sleep ",he ordered. He turned to go but I caught hold of his hands stopping him.

"Don't leave me alone ",I said, fearing that I will have a nightmare again. I should have accepted Kryz's offer! Now I am disturbing him.

Looking at my face, he turned away. I thought he was going to leave but he turned off the lights and then laid on the bed next to me. I then closed the distance between us and laid my head on his chest wrapping my hands around him and closed my eyes. I then felt his hands engulfing me!

If I was in the right state of mind, I would have surely panicked to share a bed with a boy! I don't know why but I feel safe in his arms! I feel at home!

With the bliss feeling surrounding me, I went into a deep sleep. The last thought that stayed on my mind was Parth and then blank.

*************

I yawned loudly and rubbed my eyes to get rid of my sleepiness. I remembered sleeping with Parth! What? I jumped on my bed remembering yesterday's events. I looked at my side to see no one there.

Was yesterday a dream? I shook my head to clear my mind. I then got up from my bed and stumbled my way and reached the bathroom and refreshed myself.

I then came outside to see Kryz working on her laptop. Parth is nowhere in sight. Was it my dream? "Good Morning Kryz ", I said loudly.

She looked up from her laptop and wished me, "Well, good Afternoon Akansha ",

Afternoon? I looked at the clock to see the time as 1.00 p.m. "Did I sleep that long?? ",I asked, shocked.

"Yes, you were sleeping peacefully. So, I thought not to disturb you. "

"And Parth had left at nearly 10 a.m. ",she added.

So, it was not a dream! What should I feel now? Should I feel happy that I got to sleep with the most wanted boy with me? Or should I feel sad that it means nothing to him? Or should I feel happy that I got his attention yesterday? Or should I feel angry with myself for allowing him to get in my private space? I am totally confused with yesterday's events!