Chapter 23

Y'all I'm alive...

So much kpop tea happened while I was gone, but the one that hurt me the most was J.Seph aka Kim Taehyung from KARD going to the military :(

But I am passing my classes SO BE PROUD >:(

Anyways I'm listening to UGH rn because that's my motivational song to actually make me do something :)

but Yoongi is finally going to ask Jimin on a date, and I might reedit this book again so...

LET'S BEGIN

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi's POV

Johnny was literally no help. I am on the verge on combusting, because this will have to be perfect if I decided to do this. Jimin deserves the world versus some idiot that thought he was straight. I wonder what Jimin is doing anyways.

Jimin's POV

"And this is Hendery."

I finally set up a date to hang out with those other idols and Tae decided to tag along. We're now on our way back to their dorm to meet the other members of their group. I could tell that Hendery and Taehyung are really getting along and Yangyang is teaching me how to sing a German theme song. I think it's called Schnappi or something like that. Ten also tagged along, and he kept teasing Yangyang and calling him a baby because he's teaching me the lullaby, which caused a chain reaction that ended with Hendery and Ten somehow fighting then laughing as we finally reached their dorm. We open the door to only be met with another member of the group, that honestly looked like a cute little baby. 

"Uhh who are you?"

Yoongi's POV

I'm finally done setting up my perfect idea of a date, and now all I have to do is ask and hope I don't embarrass myself. I go to my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, and did something I never thought I would do in my lifetime.

Push my anxiety aside to ask someone on a date.

But I would have to wait for Jimin to come back from their visit to an NCT dorm I think.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I know I said I would write at the end of October and it's almost December, BUT I DID WRITE!

ALSO I kinda went into my Maroon 5 phase again

I'm also thinking about taking a break from kpop a bit (like stanning new groups) imma just stick to my ults tbh

anyways LOVE YOU!!

BAI!!