Chapter 8

Online school is kicking my ass, and it still is.

But now I have time to write

SO let's get started

and hope the plot will make sense

eventually...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

After breakfast, Yoongi just had to figure out how Jimin got into his room in first place. The last he remembered was seeing Jimin in the kitchen before going back to bed, and that was it. Yoongi  would have to ask the younger later, but until then he really just wanted to work on his mix tape. 

Jimin's POV

How in the world am I suppose to tell Yoongi that I went and slept in his bed without permission? For now that will story to tell another day. Until then I can just work on the choreography for my solo 'Filter'.

(A/N: I REALLY WANTED TO SEE FILTER IN CONCERT BC OF THE CHOREOGRAPHER BEING LATINO WHICH EQUALS STEAMY...)

I soon arrive at the studio where I meet my choreographer. He is surprisingly around my age which is nice.  We talked about the concept of my song as well as what personal ideas I have. I explained that I want choreography to depict something the fan base would most desire, but at the same time keeping it diverse because the song is about that person building myself to their preference versus my own. After I explained this to my choreographer he told me that I had a couple things to do to make the choreography authentic. 

"Okay Jimin, I want you to ask two or more different people that see different sides of you how the whole choreography should be and then combine those concepts into one dance."

"Okay, I can do that."

(magically time skip)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Okay don't be mad, but it is short...

BUT I UPDATED THOUGH!!

And I think you know where I'm about to go with this

AND THIS IS UNEDITED SO DONT ATTACK MY GRAMMAR

BUT I MISSED WATTPAD

BUT STAN YOONMIN

BAIII!