Chapter 3

What's up fellow peoples!!

I went back to school today and I actually missed you guys, even if it is only a few readers. You readers are already special to me <3

Anyways let's get begin!!

MARCH 2020 EDIT: What's GOING ON? I decided to keep the chapter the same because I thought it was cute, and I'm too lazy to change the POV

QUARANTINE TINGZ

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoseok was working on a new choreography for the group for their comeback in February, so that he can finish setting the final details for the group to work on. However his peace when it came to working in the dorm was nonexistent, especially when Jimin just ran into the door. Now although he might've felt a little annoyed, his kindness always beat his negative feelings, so being the caring and awesome hyung, he did not scream bloody murder.

"Jiminie! what's going on?"

"It's Yoongi-hyung! Someone woke him up!!"

"Shit! Do you have the supplies?"

"Yeah, but hyung... can you do it this time?"

"Yeah, that's the one thing I ABSOLUTELY can not do, unless you want to see me die. He's only soft around you which is low key rude but like, yeah."

"Ugh, fine.", Jimin said as he left with a frown on his face.

Hoseok sighed as he gave up on working and went on his phone. He got a text from Namjoon which was rather odd, since they are literally 50 feet away from each other. Thinking it was weird he opened the text and saw a link to a YouTube video with a message that said, "Dude, you need to see what the hell ARMY is doing with the Yoonmin ship, it's crazy!!" He wondered why Namjoon suddenly cared so much about one of our ships that ARMY made. He clicked on the link and started watching the video.

(5 hours later)

'Whoa, ARMY is dirty and also funny', Hoseok thought. After that one video Hoseok continued to watch more, wanting to see more of Jimin and Yoongi being cute. He saw crack videos, compilations, and so much more. Hoseok went to Namjoon's  room and felt like an enlightened man. 

"Namjoon, what have you done to me? How can I face those two now after what you have shown me?!"

"That's how I felt too Hobi, like everything they do looks different to me after seeing what ARMY sees."

"Right?! Who else knows about this?"

"Jin does too and I think you just became a Yoonmin shipper."

"I think so too."

Suddenly another voice is heard.

"Hobi-hyung! I finally got Yoongi to go back to sleep. Uh... are you okay hyung?"

"I'm fine, just had an epiphany that's all."

Suddenly Jin pops out of nowhere and screams, "STREAM MOON GUYS!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND SCENE!!

Hoseok has been sucked into the Yoonmin rabbit hole! I didn't want him to discover smut like Jin, because I didn't want to damage our ball of sunshine!

eventhoughhedamagedmeinbaepsae

ANYWAY hope you're enjoying my book, and not getting bored with it!!

does anyone notice anything about the order of the members that are discovering Yoonmin?

If not, you'll see...

YOONMIN FOREVER!

BAII!