Chapter 19

Y'ALL SAT PREP SUCKSSSSS IT'S LIKE FUCKING HELL RN

And it's raining and I find rain and thunder so relaxing...

ALSO IM TOTALLY WHIPPED FOR THIS GUY AND WE ARE LIKE FRIENDS AND HE'S SO FUCKING SWEET

ALSO BC IM BORED I MIGHT DO A FACE REVEAL SOON, BUT WILL GIVE HINTS DURING AN INTRO OF MY CHAPTERS

SO THE FIRST ONE: I'm a biracial girl lol

============================================================

Author's POV

The next morning everyone was eating in a peaceful, yet chaotic manner. There was continued tension between Yoongi and Jimin, Taehyung was talking to Jungkook to see if Barbie fanfiction existed. 

(A/N: Okay, like DEADASS DOES BARBIE FANFICTION EXIST AND IF SO IS SHE A LESBIAN ICON, BC IM CONVINCED KEN IS GAY LOW KEY)

"Taehyung! For the millionth time Barbie fanfiction probably doesn't exist!"

"YOU SAID PROBABLY THOUGH! IMAGINE IF BARBIE AND RAQUELLE ACTUALLY LIKED EACH OTHER! IT'S A HATE TO LOVE SHIP LIKE IT'S POSSIBLE!"

"Taehyung! The Barbie fandom is too dead for that, and HOW COME YOU ARE PART OF THE DEAD FANDOM?!"

"THE BARBIE FANDOM NEVER DIES! WE JUST DON'T CAUSE DRAMA UNLIKE MOST FANDOMS AND WE JUST ENJOY OUR MOVIES!"

(A/N: Except for some of the new ones, bc some of those are NOT IT)

Namjoon and Jin just observed the chaos in front of them while questioning why they joined this group, before they heard Hoseok join the conversation.

"Okay, but like if there can be a fanfic with us and Cars, Barbie fanfiction can exist. Also low key ship Ken with Ryan."

Jungkook yelled back, "THERE'S A FANFICTION OF US WITH CARS?! LIKE THE MOVIE CARS?!"

"Irrelevant. The point is that Hoseok agrees with me, and BARBIE FANFICTION SHOULD EXIST! IT'S LIKE SAYING THE PRINCESS IS NOT THE WICKED WITCH OF THE EAST!"

"Taehyung, the Princess from the Wizard of Oz is not the Wicked Witch of the East..."

A le gasp was heard for Hoseok and Taehyung, and everyone else was still just eating making small conversation and just ignoring the chaos until Jimin turned to the dark side.

"THE PRINCESS KILLED HER SISTER, THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST! MEANING SHE'S THE WICKED WITCH OF THE EAST BRO!"

"ARE YOU GOING TO LOOK AT JIMIN AND TELL HIM HE'S WRONG!" Taehyung yelled back.

"YES I WILL, IT'S LIKE SAYING G-IDLE ARE NOT LESBIAN ICONS THOUGH!"

"YOU CANNOT COMPARE THIS TO OUR LESBIAN QUEENS, THAT'S UNCALLED FOR!" Hoseok yelled.

Most of the hyung line just sat there staring at each other, contemplating to just leave this group because this chaotic energy is too much. Soon one by one left the table, leaving the chaotic four to their arguments.

Namjoon and Yoongi were walking to the studio in silence, comparing to the chaos that was behind them in the dorms before Yoongi heard.

"Man, I can't believe that's the same guy you were kissing the other day."

"What?!"

=========================================================

I HAVE A NEW MISSION!!

AFTER EACH CHAPTER IM GOING TO MAKE YOU GUYS STAN KARD, SO FIRST OF ALL

BM IS LITERALLY IN IT LMAO

ALSO HERE'S A RECOMMENDATION FOR ONE OF THEIR SONGS

STREAM RED MOON NEW HIDDEN KARDS BECOME ONE WITH MY CULT