Chapter 22

SO I LIED...

IM SORRY FOR NOT DOUBLE UPDATING LIKED I PROMISEDDDDD

I FAILED YOU

BUT I'M HERE

AND I'M GOING TO CHOOSE THE SIDESHIP, SINCE YOU HOES DON'T REPLY

JKJK I KNOW IT'S A SMALL BOOK

BUT I WANNA DO NAMSEOK BC THEY'RE CUTE

ALSO I LIKE BOTTOM NAMJOON IN NAMSEOK (it's cute :))

ALSO WOOJIN...

I HATE HIM NOW.

ANYWAYS LET'S BEGIN

============================================================

Author's POV

Lately Namjoon has been getting a little jealous.

Why you may ask?

Because Hoseok is spending more time with Jin than him. Although he's the leader of the group he doesn't remember the last time Hoseok and him spent time together. Although he likes both boys with all his heart, he can't help but feel excluded from the other two.

So Namjoon our amazing and baby leader decided to ask Hoseok out on a date.

Namjoon's POV

I miss Hobi.

I want to ask him on a date, but idk where we should go?

Maybe we'll just stay home?

I would cook, but I might burn water, so a takeout movie date?

That sounds homey. Okay, let's go to Hobi's room and ask.

I walked into Hobi's room, and why am I not surprised when I see Jin there with, except they're not watching a show.

They're cuddling.

Without me.

Hobi looked up, and saw me and gave me a soft smile, while my frown continued to deepen. He noticed my mood, and turned to see if Jin was sleeping. Since Jin was sleeping he slowly removed myself, and walked towards me, and walked me into the hallway. 

"What's wrong Joonie?", he asked with a look of confusion.

I low key wanted to slap him, how could he NOT know what's wrong? However, if I get too mad we just won't talk, but if I become so sad he might spend time with me.

"Why don't you spend time with me hyung?" I asked sadly.

"What do you mean baby?"

"You always spend time with Jin, and I've just been alone for the past couple weeks. I feel like you don't like me as much as Jin hyung."

I watched his face morph from confusion to sadness to guilt. I really hate making him feel bad, but I have to let it be known that I am truly lonely. Besides communication is always good in a relationship. 

"I'm sorry Joonie, I didn't realize that I was leaving you out. Y'know what, today will be all about you! What do you want to do today?" He said putting on his smile that gives me butterflies.

"Can we watch a movie and eat takeout Hobi?" I asked with a pout.

He kissed my forehead and smiled. "Of course baby."

I gave him my biggest smile, and kissed him on his lips. he gave me a hug feeling his lips on the crook of my neck.

"So, what are we ordering?"

=============================================================

This chapter made me feel so single...

BUT Y'ALL I'M ACTUALLY PASSING RN

LIKE WHAT KIND OF PRANK IS GOING ON

LIKE CUT THE FUCKING CAMERAS

But I actually love y'all for liking my book

I can't wait for break so I can spoil y'all with chapters

No Hidden KARD Cult vid today :(((

BAII!!