Chapter 2

What's popping y'all it's a DOUBLE UPDATE!!

The fact I was able to do this on my first day is wow, maybe I'm just too excited for this story to get to the juicy parts!!

ANYWAYS let's start this chapter!

EDIT (March 2020): QUARANTINED WRITING DAY 2, I just love getting random inspiration at 4am to write, anyways let me continue to redo this fucked up story :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin POV:

"Mmm mm mh! Kim Seokjin you done it again. You have achieved perfection once again, and you had to do was wake up and look in a mirror!" I said as I stared in my bathroom mirror. Me being obviously the most handsome one in the group I have to keep my confidence, and that includes self aspirations every morning. I know I am not just charms and good looks, but my looks is only a gateway to the many skills and qualities I possess. No wonder people can be infatuated with me, I'm confident, an amazing cook, and I'm THE Worldwide Handsome even though Taehyung tried to come for my brand even calling me a "worldwide bitch", but I still love him.

Well now it's to cook for these six children, because after being THE Worldwide Handsome I am Eomma Jin. Let's just hope the other members are not picky today. 

(15 minutes later)

"KIM NAMJOON!! What did I say about the onions?!"

"I just wanted to help!!"

"You know that I OWN this kitchen! nobody can cook in here unless", I pull out a knife," You want me to cut your dick the way you cut onions!"

Namjoon ran after I threaten to cut his manhood, and it may seem harsh but everyone knows I own the dorm's kitchen. It's one of the other ways I can express who I am, I'm basically the Korean and more handsome version of Gordon Ramsey! 

A/N: Before anyone complains I want to keep full interactions to a minimum until everyone stans Yoonmin, but while I'm here should I make this a series, but with different ships? ANYWAYS BACK TO OUR ORIGINAL PROGRAM

(After lunch)

After feeding the group I decided to look one of those reading websites Namjoon gave me, since I want to do something productive. I look up Ao3 on my laptop, and chose the "All Fandoms" category, and shockingly I saw our band on there. I didn't know ARMY written fan fictions about us! So I clicked on it and saw a bunch of different books, mainly about some person called y/n. But something really caught my eye, it was a fan fiction about Jimin and Yoongi. I was of course a little shocked, because it was implying on them being together. Curiosity got the best of me and I clicked on the link.

(2 hours later)

What in the Namjesus did I just read? Why did I just read what was an equivalent to an erotica and it was renamed "smut"? Okay this is so dirty, why would ARMY write this kind of stuff?! Even if this were to happen, Jimin would obviously be the power bottom, because Yoongi is too lazy to do all that kind of work. Why would they also make someone's dick 10 inches? We all know that is not the truth, and how can one person handle 10 inches be shoved into them?

Is it weird that I kinda liked it tho?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND SCENE!! So now both Namjoon and Jin are sucked into the fandom, and I feel bad for Jin because he had to discover the smut that ARMY has written about them. 

ANYWAYS who will be next?

Who's innocence will be ruined?

Find out next time on "Life as a Yoonmin Stan"!

YOONMIN FOREVER!

BAII!